• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
I am in hospital now. In the emergency department. Long story but I'm on a 72 hr hold. I want to die before they can take me inpatient.
I have an ice pack that I thought about breaking open and taking. I have a cup in my room so I can pour it in they won't notice. I have half a curtain closed and I'm sitting in the chair where they can't see me. I also unplugged the tv The cord is very long and it's where they can't see me I thought about just tying that around my neck and covering up because I have blankets, and letting it happen, but will that even have work?I know it's hard but is it possible? Any other suggestions?

Reactions: 21Neberg
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
why are u in emerhency

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Calm down. Play their game & tell them all what they want to hear and then in 3 days you'll be out to try again...with a good plan that has a very high probability of working.

Reactions: Jen0804, 21Neberg, not_a_robot and 9 others
K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
why are u in emerhency

I was dead set on ending my life today and still am. I disappeared for the entire day. I left a note on my bed in my room it was found. I found out they were looking for me. I was going to the river to jump in weighed down with weights. I wanted to cut before numbing so I sat in an abandoned shack and cut myself for hours from head to toe. That part was for suffering. Then I realized that I wasn't going to be able to make it to the river without being caught because I was on foot and close to my house. I had nothing but a box cutter with a dull blade that wouldn't kill me. So I called on myself. I begged them to just arrest me. I cant fake it for 72 hrs. I literally need to do something anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: 21Neberg, not_a_robot, Final Escape and 2 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
That sounds awful. Wishing you the best

Reactions: 21Neberg
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Man, whagta load of pissing about. Jumpings the way. Just do their bollox holiday for a few days.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
None of that will work trust me, best thong is to lie through your teeth and try again with a better plan (if you still want to die)

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
I just swallowed one ice pack insides. Working on second now wish me luck and I've got a noose tied from the tv.

Reactions: not_a_robot
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Idk about this man. Aren't they going to check on you soon?

Reactions: Jen0804, Deleted member 4288, puppy9 and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I am in hospital now. In the emergency department. Long story but I'm on a 72 hr hold. I want to die before they can take me inpatient.
I have an ice pack that I thought about breaking open and taking. I have a cup in my room so I can pour it in they won't notice. I have half a curtain closed and I'm sitting in the chair where they can't see me. I also unplugged the tv The cord is very long and it's where they can't see me I thought about just tying that around my neck and covering up because I have blankets, and letting it happen, but will that even have work?I know it's hard but is it possible? Any other suggestions?
lucky duck. when i go to psych hold they confiscate all possessions and leave me only pajamas. I have to beg for shampoo and tampons, can't touch any belongings. Have to share a prison payphone on the ward, monitored, only line to the outside world.
I mean if I was allowed my phone and some earplugs, I would stay on their psych wards for months, fucking with Drs heads (insured for it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804, Final Escape and Sever
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Honestly it doesnt sound like @KMS74381996 is getting out in 72 hours if you're all cut up and found with a razor. But trying to off yourself in a hospital is a bad idea. There will be nurses in there every few minutes to check on you. Keep it up and they will strap you down to the bed.. You don't want that.

Reactions: Jen0804 and whyidon'tknow
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
damn inpatient fucking sucks
hope you find a way out of it

Reactions: whyidon'tknow and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
good luck btw

Reactions: devil
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
The hospital is the WORST place to try and do yourself in. You will get caught. You will be stopped. And then those 72 hours will turn into much, much longer. Wait till you get out of psych hospital.

Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Inpatient now. What fun...

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I just swallowed one ice pack insides. Working on second now wish me luck and I've got a noose tied from the tv.

Oof, this isn't going to end well. Hope you can calm down a bit eventually and make a new plan.

Or maybe actually get the help you need, I mean I don't know you...

Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
The human body is extremely resilient. Unless you could do something IMMEDIATE to cause extreme damage to your brain, you're completely out of luck. No matter what you do, you'll fall unconscious long before you're dead. Making it obvious is only going to get yourself in more trouble; you're gonna get counselling, pills, and the worst thing of all: your family alerted to try to help. I would advise going along with this hospital visit and trying again when you get out. Being more careful next time

Reactions: jake3d
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sorry you're going through this, but I can almost guarantee that any suicide attempt in the hospital will fail. You should try to find the strength to pretend everything is OK for the next couple of days in the ward, after which you are free to attempt if you want. Stay strong, you'll get through this.

Reactions: jake3d
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
lucky duck. when i go to psych hold they confiscate all possessions and leave me only pajamas. I have to beg for shampoo and tampons, can't touch any belongings. Have to share a prison payphone on the ward, monitored, only line to the outside world.
I mean if I was allowed my phone and some earplugs, I would stay on their psych wards for months, fucking with Drs heads (insured for it).
Funny how they treat the suicidal or troubled people as criminals. I'm guessing it's because the state considers us slaves and the rulers consider us to be commiting a crime against the state by shortening our taxable value to them. My only guess as to why suicidal persons are treated this way. We are merely tax live stock to the bankers.

Last edited: