• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
The urge is back again and stronger than before. I don't know if i will take my sn in the next couple of days but i feel a strong desire of ending this existence. It's not that ny suicidal thoughts were gone in the meantime but it was hidibg under a thin sheet of normality. I already tried to end my existence a couple of weeks ago. But failed because i took it to easy. The next time i won't fail. I got everything i need. Only my courage......... I can see the bus......but im too scared to board it. To scared of another fail.....to scared of possible pain. I don't know why that is. Last time i didn't feel pain. Just a slight discomfort that was okay. I dread the salty taste. That was hortible. Especially the burping. Why can't i just drop dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: logi3535, Silent Raindrops, thewalkingdread and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Its good to hear from you DT seeing as its been a while since we've spoke, i still remember your SN attempt, for all those reasons such as fear of failure or pain, i suppose its natural to fear it even though its not what you experienced last time. Otherwise, i hope you'll be ok and know that you aren't alone

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Its good to hear from you DT seeing as its been a while since we've spoke, i still remember your SN attempt, for all those reasons such as fear of failure or pain, i suppose its natural to fear it even though its not what you experienced last time. Otherwise, i hope you'll be ok and know that you aren't alone

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
it's so worrying hearing the turmoil you must be going through, i think if you are at all conscious in the afterlife, you will almost always regret an impulsive death. I hope it all works out for you no matter what you choose, and please know that not going through with it isn't an act of weakness, suicide itself is horrifyingly difficult, nobody blames you for struggling

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007