Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
I've been away for a while and there have been a lot of ups and downs but right now I'm breaking down and I really want to cut myself. I already went to the kitchen and got a knife, now I'm just in bed with it barely resisting the urge. I just don't want to be alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded, Valky and imissmykitten
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
hey i hope you're doing ok, can you think of any ways you can distract yourself?

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Oof, I am so late. I believe in you. Try to distract yourself, and if that doesn't work then try stuff like drawing on your arm or using warming ointment, if you have that?

• Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
I'm sorry you are struggling so much today. You have any activities you like that would keep your hands busy? Playing games, doing puzzles, playing with a pet, etc.?

T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Can you try using a rubber band on your wrist to replace the pain of cutting?

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
hey i hope you're doing ok, can you think of any ways you can distract yourself?

Oof, I am so late. I believe in you. Try to distract yourself, and if that doesn't work then try stuff like drawing on your arm or using warming ointment, if you have that?

I'm sorry you are struggling so much today. You have any activities you like that would keep your hands busy? Playing games, doing puzzles, playing with a pet, etc.?

Can you try using a rubber band on your wrist to replace the pain of cutting?
Thanks everyone. I'm calmer now thankfully. I appreciate everyone's support ❤️.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Twistedliesinside, Valky, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
Thanks everyone. I'm calmer now thankfully. I appreciate everyone's support ❤️.
That's amazing to hear. If you want to talk just let me know. When I've been struggling I never had anyone to talk to about what I was going through. Don't want you to struggle alone like I did. ♥️