NeedToD

NeedToD

I’ve got no raisin to live
Jul 2, 2020
There's a thread where I want to upload a video of a song from Youtube, but I don't know how to do it. I thought that all you had to do was click and drag the link from Youtube into the insert video box for replying. Does anyone know if you have to have a Youtube account to insert a video? If you don't, then how would it?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think if you copy and paste a youtube link, it should automatically embed itself. Unless I'm not understanding your question correctly?

Reactions: NeedToD and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
You should just be able to cut and paste the youtube link where it starts at https:

I think if you copy and paste a youtube link, it should automatically embed itself. Unless I'm not understanding your question correctly?
You got to it first. :smiling: That is also how I understood the question.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, NeedToD and Dr Iron Arc
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
When I right click "copy link" of the Youtube video name, I then go to the SS reply, click on the insert video icon, right click again, but it doesn't let me past the link. Sorry if that sounded confusing.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
When I right click "copy link" of the Youtube video name, I then go to the SS reply, click on the insert video icon, right click again, but it doesn't let me past the link. Sorry if that sounded confusing.
no need to click insert , just copy link of youtube video and paste it in the reply .

Reactions: NeedToD and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh no, you don't need to use the insert video icon is what I mean. Just paste the link into the actual message body. Like so:

Reactions: NeedToD
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
You shouldn't have to do that. Just left click and hold down and highlight the https (All of it). Then hit ctrl c (At the same time)
After you have cut then wherever you want to add the video hit ctrl v :wink:

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deafsn0w and NeedToD
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy, not-2-b-the-answer and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I copied the link from https, but couldn't paste it into the insert video box. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Don't use the insert video box. Just paste the link into the reply message itself. Like this:

Howtouploadyoutubeonss

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, NeedToD and not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
:smiling::heart:Yay. I finally get. Thanks everyone for helping me out
Glad we could help! Sorry my posts came seconds too late because I was looking for funny videos I had just seen recently. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: NeedToD and not-2-b-the-answer
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Oh no, you don't need to use the insert video icon is what I mean. Just paste the link into the actual message body. Like so:

I understand exactly what you mean now. It took a short while. Thanks for you speedy responses. Much appreciated:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That works also ... it just doesn't show the video on the page to click on. When you click the link it works.

I see you got it ... the other link just opens a new window to the video.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deafsn0w and NeedToD
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
a thank you wont suffice , i need cakes and candies in return

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, NeedToD and Dr Iron Arc
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Should I delete the thread, now that my question has been answered, or should I just let it linger? I'm not sure since this is my first thread.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Should I delete the thread, now that my question has been answered, or should I just let it linger? I'm not sure since this is my first thread.
Don't delete it. This could help other people who have the same question.

NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Don't delete it. This could help other people who have the same question.

That's what I thought after thinking about it for a little bit.
Thanks for replying. :wink: