• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
So since my SN arrived yesterday and as such I've taken the decision to protect my source and will no longer reply to messages asking for it, I have woken up today feeling lighter and seeing past my nose which is rare, my mind has decided to give me a break, currently I'm sat in my car waiting to sign in to work for a few hours because I live paycheck to paycheck which is really about paying for damn Christmas off and clearing my credit cards up, so if I do end up CTBing soon there's funds to pay for my funeral. I asked mods to remove a couple of my posts which have been taken down, I was so blinkered that I was gently reminded by a nice member here that prolifers hang and lurk and may even go so far as inform my source which could shut it down for other people looking for a peaceful end.

The point being just having possession of such power has actually calmed me down, something my medicine cabinet of a Hodge podge mix of psych meds can't even do. I hope if you're still looking for SN you're as successful as me!

Have a good weekend.
~inaminute

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved just to have the option of SN. But anyway best wishes.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Having the chosen method at hand is relieving. I wish you all the best with your plan.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am happy for you. It's a testimony of other members as well that having it at hand gives you a peace of mind. Good call on the anti-Suicides, there is a lot more of them lurking around

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
The point being just having possession of such power has actually calmed me down, something my medicine cabinet of a Hodge podge mix of psych meds can't even do. I hope if you're still looking for SN you're as successful as me!
That is exactly how I'll feel if I get SN. I totally understand what you mean. It gives me great anxiety knowing the walls are closing in on the SN method, to have some would be amazing. Just gotta bite the bullet and risk ordering it now I think. I felt secure knowing it was a legal product and no restrictions would happen which is why I procrastinated on buying it months ago. I guess the Kenneth Law case fudged all that. Can't believe it went from being so easy to get to almost impossible, especially in the UK.

I asked mods to remove a couple of my posts which have been taken down, I was so blinkered that I was gently reminded by a nice member here that prolifers hang and lurk and may even go so far as inform my source which could shut it down for other people looking for a peaceful end.
Oh yeah they're on here looking for sources to get them shut down. Glad you are being careful and protecting the source, I think that's a good call. Everyone should be careful, check history if you can and don't give to brand new members.

It sounds like you're taking time to think now you've got the SN and I think that's a really good idea. I hope you stick around here and things improve for you. And if not you've always got the SN there as a last resort. Wish you the best!

• Love
Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
That is exactly how I'll feel if I get SN. I totally understand what you mean. It gives me great anxiety knowing the walls are closing in on the SN method, to have some would be amazing. Just gotta bite the bullet and risk ordering it now I think. I felt secure knowing it was a legal product and no restrictions would happen which is why I procrastinated on buying it months ago. I guess the Kenneth Law case fudged all that. Can't believe it went from being so easy to get to almost impossible, especially in the UK.

Oh yeah they're on here looking for sources to get them shut down. Glad you are being careful and protecting the source, I think that's a good call. Everyone should be careful, check history if you can and don't give to brand new members.

It sounds like you're taking time to think now you've got the SN and I think that's a really good idea. I hope you stick around here and things improve for you. And if not you've always got the SN there as a last resort. Wish you the best!
Your words mean alot thanks and I do feel I found my people here 💓

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen