shotgun

shotgun

im alive but im dead, awake but asleep
Sep 14, 2023
hello! I'm sorry if this should be in another channel, although I believe me starting to be more social fits into the "recovery" part. I will probably start posting updates on the off topic channel instead, but for now, I'm glad I finally did something to help myself.

I did end up reaching out! :) He was very sweet, I basically told him that I really liked his vibe, and he responded with "mersiii <33" which translates to "thank youuu <33". We talked for a little, but then I had some work to do. Anyway, when he responded I felt genuinely happy and excited. I'm really looking forward to talking to him more! I think that it's better if I become his friend before actually trying to go out with him. One of my few friends seemed happy for me, and even told me that the guy was, in fact, cute. I'm happy I have her there for me, she really helped me when I doubted texting him.
(so did the others in the comments of the last post, I'd like to thank everyone for telling me that there wasn't much to loose from just messaging him).

Anyway, that's it! Hopefully I'll get more conversation starter ideas soon so I can talk with him more :)

• Hugs
Reactions: BeforeYouFallAsleep, AllCatsAreGrey, godsseepiestsoldier and 1 other person
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
I am really glad that you reached out AND it was a success!!
Not rushing things and wanting to become friends first is a good thing and I think you are on the right track ^^
Yesterday you actually inspired me to text an important person of mine too!
She sadly didn't reply yet, which kinda sucks.. but I don't think I would have texted her without seeing your post, so yeah thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Fimbulvetr and shotgun
A

AmyWhite999

Nov 8, 2023
So happy for you I hope it works out for you :)

Reactions: shotgun