• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gill_Bates666

Gill_Bates666

The Ashen one
May 29, 2024
Nobody probably cares about any of this but i wanted to share it anyways.
I was going to ctb today but then i realized that i cant take the blades out of my razor. This is something so comically stupid im in genuine disbelief that it happend. So i guess i live to see another day. Thankfully one of the upcoming events that was one of the reasons i wanted die quickly also got delayed.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21
C

clara_18

Jan 20, 2023
quiza no es solo la incapacidad de quitar las hojas de tu afeitadora, si nos el miedo a hacer algo tan definitivo

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Nobody probably cares about any of this but i wanted to share it anyways.
I was going to ctb today but then i realized that i cant take the blades out of my razor. This is something so comically stupid im in genuine disbelief that it happend. So i guess i live to see another day. Thankfully one of the upcoming events that was one of the reasons i wanted die quickly also got delayed.
This is actually a blessing in disguise. Cutting has a very, very low chance of actually being successful. You were far more likely going to end up with some permanent damage and some scars.

Now that you have some extra time, use it to do research on a way more reliable method.

Reactions: Ash and Praestat_Mori