• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Well, the order for meto was shipped on June 7th and I got it today. Australia to USA. It's a pet pharmacy that says they don't require a prescription. I didn't need one for the meto and now that it's here I'm going to order propranolol.

Just so you know.

Attachments

• IMG_20220624_064119895.jpg
    IMG_20220624_064119895.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Foresight and Γyuk
Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
That's great!

Can you send the source in pm please?

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
That's great!

Can you send the source in pm please?
I'm. I don't know how to on you. Would you stay it with me and then I can answer? And if Im slow to respond I apologize, but I can't be seen on here
I'm. I don't know how to on you. Would you stay it with me and then I can answer? And if Im slow to respond I apologize, but I can't be seen on here
Good God. Would you start one with me. Good dammit the Swypos

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021

Good God. Would you start one with me. Good dammit the Swypos
click on the nick "start conversation".
also if u can send the link to mee.

are wer sure that is good for human consumption?

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
are wer sure that is good for human consumption?
Medicine for dogs and cats work on humans, we may look different but all mammals have very similar morphology and physiology with each other. For large mammals like a horse or elephant the dosage needs to be higher than that of a human, for a small mammal like a rat it needs to be lower, a medium-sized mammal like a dog or chimp needs the same as a human

Reactions: Iamchickenhat