• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
this is just a short update, idk.

became closer friends with someone, but idk. i feel like they ask more from us than we can give. but they are super nice. i just don't want to disappoint. i just feel so tired. like i don't really want to socialize. maybe they just take a lot of energy idk. but they are super nice. so idk. cause they put the same expectations on all of the alters, and one of our alters tried to be friends, but then they sent a long paragraph about how they aren't giving back so i stepped in, even though i definitely should've have. debating on self harm. idk.

i don't really know anything. i feel lost. and so much has happened at home (that's a whole other discussion) that i NEED to not be present. but i HAVE to be present. otherwise this person will stop speaking to us. maybe my alter can pretend to be me, but that feels fake. idk what to do.

in better news, i lost weight. i'm fully aware i have an ED, but at the same time, i'm eating 2-3 meals a day and just exercising as one should so idk.

so tired. literally sleeping for 10-11 hours a day and then going to sleep after being awake 13 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vivir_O_No, sugarb, Nikitatos and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
this is just a short update, idk.

became closer friends with someone, but idk. i feel like they ask more from us than we can give. but they are super nice. i just don't want to disappoint. i just feel so tired. like i don't really want to socialize. maybe they just take a lot of energy idk. but they are super nice. so idk. cause they put the same expectations on all of the alters, and one of our alters tried to be friends, but then they sent a long paragraph about how they aren't giving back so i stepped in, even though i definitely should've have. debating on self harm. idk.

i don't really know anything. i feel lost. and so much has happened at home (that's a whole other discussion) that i NEED to not be present. but i HAVE to be present. otherwise this person will stop speaking to us. maybe my alter can pretend to be me, but that feels fake. idk what to do.

in better news, i lost weight. i'm fully aware i have an ED, but at the same time, i'm eating 2-3 meals a day and just exercising as one should so idk.

so tired. literally sleeping for 10-11 hours a day and then going to sleep after being awake 13 hours.
Good job, dude.