chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Anyone else get this? I straight up can not sleep because of how much I'm thinking about end everything

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, TiredTurtle, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
OreosAndDeath

OreosAndDeath

Fellow flesh prison
Oct 27, 2023
I get you, recently I've been having to dose myself on whatever sleeping pills I have stockpiled and whatever I can get my doctor to prescribe me just to be able to pass out so I'm not just lamenting my existence. Shit's awful because the next day I just feel pathetic that even sleep has become too difficult for me.

Reactions: TiredTurtle
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I get you, recently I've been having to dose myself on whatever sleeping pills I have stockpiled and whatever I can get my doctor to prescribe me just to be able to pass out so I'm not just lamenting my existence. Shit's awful because the next day I just feel pathetic that even sleep has become too difficult for me.
Glad I'm not alone, I've been in bed for 40 minutes unable to get any shut eye thinking about dying, don't have any sleeping pills whatsoever

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Tonight I can't sleep because I'm hungry...but yeah, I get you.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredTurtle and MyChoiceAlone
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I'll be up all night pissing hahaha

It's hard getting quality sleep at the best of times.

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
Yeah I understand how you feel, I was awake for nearly 3 days last week until I got a hold of some sleeping pills to turn my brain off, I'm scared about what I'm going to do when I run out of pills

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
It's so hard to sleep with the never ending burdens of existence. I'm usually in a constant state of stress that keeps me up most of the night to begin with. But, in the few moments of reprieve that I do have, I find myself staring up at the ceiling, feeling unbearably numb. I just want to do something about the pain, but the society I live in chains me to a life of despair.