2bemyenemy

2bemyenemy

autistic disabled garbage fire
Feb 24, 2023
I feel like such a waste of fucking space. I recently figured out I have autism (with the help of my great therapist who I can't see anymore cause I fucked that up too) and suddenly everything makes sense. I can't function normally and having my adhd and mood disorder on top of that means every day is a waking nightmare.

I've struggled with school and work my entire life. I tried so hard to keep up with everyone else in high school and college that I ended up burning out spectacularly. My health is shit now which leads to absences which leads to being fired by my jobs always. I went from being extremely accomplished in my niche industry to getting let go. I now have a shitty minimum wage hotel job where my bosses treat me like shit for needing simple accommodations like a chair to sit on instead of standing behind a desk for 8 fucking hours a day. I have chronic pain in my back, legs, and feet that will only get worse if I develop diabetes (which I probably will since it's hereditary and both my grandparents had it). I live in the shithole country known as the US so I'm pretty sure I will be fired for my disability and unable to even sue since we have no fucking money. This will be the third job I've been fired from in a row.

My amazing partner let me go down to four days a week but it's still not enough money to do anything more than basic survival. I want to get married but we have no money. I stress all of the time, my autism makes masking for 8 hours a day fucking exhausting, and I'm constantly getting sick because my body is breaking down. My doctors say everything is fine but I can tell they're alarmed whenever they see me in person and say I should exercise more. How do I exercise when it feels like I'm walking on glass everyday? I used to be fairly attractive but now when I look in the mirror I feel like a fat piece of shit.

I struggled with CTB in the past and almost did it twice, once in high school and once on college. My fucking SI kicked in and I ended up chickening out both times. I kept holding out hoping it would be better but I don't think it's going to. If I get fired from this job I think I'll just do it. I can't contribute to keeping my family alive and they'll be less burdened without me. It'll be a bummer to leave my cat because we are closely bonded but he's very young and I don't think I can wait until he dies. I love my family but i feel so fucking trapped by them. They would never support my CTB.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a tiring and awful situation to be trapped in, I have autism as well and I just think that autistic people are not meant for this cruel world, at least I'm not. But it's true that existing certainly can be torture and there really does seem to be no real relief from suffering as long as one exists here.
But anyway, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream