• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
For context, I live with my parents and younger sister. I withdrew $100 from my checking account and put it on my Cash App so I would be able to purchase SN without it showing on a credit report that my parents are able to access. I "have" a credit card but it's linked to my mother's checking account (don't ask why; it's not important for what I'm asking).

My problem is being able to order the package of SN and physically obtaining it confidentially. I'm not one to order packages online, so even discreet packaging would probably look odd or suspicious. They would likely either grow paranoid (especially my father who has made it clear that he's worried about me CTBing) and either open the package or notice that there's nothing new visible in my room. I'd have to obtain the SN without them knowing I ordered something. Ideally, I would be able to set the exact time, date, and location around the outside of the house, but I'm unsure if I'm able to do that.

Also, getting any prescription drugs, noticably dopamine receptor antagonists and benzodiazepines, is going to be virtually impossible without ordering from a gray market/black market and will have the same issues in obtaining them.

Any advice is appreciated.

Serblood

Serblood

now you see
Nov 16, 2022
For context, I live with my parents and younger sister. I withdrew $100 from my checking account and put it on my Cash App so I would be able to purchase SN without it showing on a credit report that my parents are able to access. I "have" a credit card but it's linked to my mother's checking account (don't ask why; it's not important for what I'm asking).

My problem is being able to order the package of SN and physically obtaining it confidentially. I'm not one to order packages online, so even discreet packaging would probably look odd or suspicious. They would likely either grow paranoid (especially my father who has made it clear that he's worried about me CTBing) and either open the package or notice that there's nothing new visible in my room. I'd have to obtain the SN without them knowing I ordered something. Ideally, I would be able to set the exact time, date, and location around the outside of the house, but I'm unsure if I'm able to do that.

Also, getting any prescription drugs, noticably dopamine receptor antagonists and benzodiazepines, is going to be virtually impossible without ordering from a gray market/black market and will have the same issues in obtaining them.

Any advice is appreciated.
I obtained my SN by simply putting warehouse address instead of my house. Otherwise my mom could open it. I store in my safe. Maybe try empty boxes (PC case, headset etc.)

Last edited:
permanently tired

permanently tired

Rather die than let you see me break
Nov 8, 2023
If you can afford it, you could rent a PO box

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, same problem. I finally moved out to my own adress, so now I can order stuff without my stupid family asking.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Of course it depends on where you live but usually you can order your package to a pickup point.