• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Here it is. The post that made me leave here.

I just don't think I belong anywhere in this world. I said nothing confrontational or aggressive. And that's a matter of your opinions. But this is why I will CTB. My god.

This is the last time I'm posting. Last time I'm logging in, unless I create five more profiles to kind of change who and what I am, which appears to be okay here. Wish that was real and I could go back to the 1990s and change myself like that, create new Me's that easily. Crying.

Love so many of you, especially those who gave me valuable advice on my CTB cat! :) I'll be alive for a couple more month, but will just lurk now.

Just FYI, the SCUBA CTB method is all about 1) the DIN regulator, not the INT/yoke regulator. If you get INT/yoke, you got the wrong one; 2) the adapter for the nitrogen tank, 3) the Pegusus SCUBA mask, and 4) reading everything 20 times to make sure you do it right the first time. I think I got it.

I won't be posting here anymore. But if I unfortunately survive CTB when I've researched this much, then I'll post an update by May 15 if I'm alive, but will only talk about the method. Humanity is tribal and gross in 2024. Can't do it. If I'm gone and I would really appreciate the mods erasing me because nobody cares about me anyway!!! But it seems I'm like the kick bag for just trying to talk.

Love you guys so much! Thank you! For real. The ones who talked like humans.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This is so sad. I'm so sorry. I did read and comment on that post. Religion and antinatilism are two things that tend to inspire quite strong worded replies here. Really though, as a community- we ought to do better. By and large, we are open minded thinkers and respect other people's decisions to think what they like.

It's sad because I think parents and religious people especially sometimes do feel ostracisized here and here is really one of the last places it seems we can feel safe to be open about what we feel. But- apparently not.

If it truly is over the comments of one or two individuals- I hope you will reconsider. Put them on ignore. There are plenty of really good people here too. Some people do just get a bit hot under the collar sometimes. I have been guilty of that myself in the past.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Sorry but just because you want to CTB doesn't give you the right to invalidate other members. Try to have a bit of empathy and understanding everyone here is struggling hard. Thinking that somebody is not human because they type a particular way is not cool

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Sorry but just because you want to CTB doesn't give you the right to invalidate other members. Try to have a bit of empathy and understanding everyone here is struggling hard. Thinking that somebody is not human because they type a particular way is not cool

This is an exclusive LGBTQ forum. Not a pro-choice/suicide forum. I get it. I'm sorry for invading your space.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thinking that somebody is not human because they type a particular way is not cool
I sure hope this was some kind of misunderstanding and that op was not ignorant enough to have made that comment. This is insensitive.

Reactions: mortuarymary
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I'm not even talking about that, I am talking about the way you are dismissing Dot's typing style as inhmuan

And you and your ilk are dismissing @inneedrelief and his/her/they/them/everybody/all human pronouns "typing style" and/or beliefs and it's okay with you. it's not even about me. Who cares about me. I don't even care about me. I'll be dead soon. Love @inneedrelief for being courageous and talking about Christianity. Perhaps that human being just wants to talk.

LGBTQ zealotry is too easy in 2024 and this forum shows it. Any anonymous coward can be an LGBTQ attention whore in 2024. Takes courage to be a Christian. All it takes is thirst for social media clout to be LGBTQ.

Just ban me. That would be better. And yes I responded because I went into my email to unsubscribe to all notification from this site.

Last edited:
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
The ignore function exists for a reason. Use it. Not everyone gets along, just a fact of life. Take care of yourself x

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I'm sorry you don't feel welcome here and that the thread you linked got so heated and horrible. I feel like everybody's faith should be respected.

With that said since making this goodbye thread you've subsequently gone back to said thread to further make fun of Dot. It's completely uncalled for and at this point you're just being nasty for the sake of being nasty. If you've made the decision to leave just go and stop lashing out at people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.