sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Do you guys think it's possible for someone never experience true love in their life. I think it is, and I think it's happening to me. I don't mean familial or platonic love, I mean the kind that leave you yearning for another person. The kind that makes you go crazy and do stupid shit for them.

Am I such a nuisance to be around that there is no point in reaching out? Is it the way I talk? Or the way I walk? Maybe it's the way my voice sounds or the fact that I can't look you in the eye. Am I gross to look at? Does it make you feel impending doom when u talk about a future with you? Was there ever a point where you wanted me like I wanted you?
You make me want to tear the flesh from my body. To shed the ugly, disgusting skin that defines my importance, to show you the flesh that beats in tandem with a heart that means nothing to you. Why don't you look at me like I matter? Why don't you see me? If I slit my throat, stain your floors with blood and a stench of iron you can never quite get rid of, will you see me? I love you