• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sewersliderodent

sewersliderodent

Mar 22, 2023
so for the past few weeks, I've gotten myself into sh'ing as a way to release all my pent up anger towards myself. I don't know how to open up properly and...if I did, my parents would dismiss it and always told me to pray, and some of my friends are busy with their own predicaments so I don't bother them. I know cutting is an unhealthy way of coping mechanism but I just can't stop it. I want to know where can I cut safely, I want to avoid too much loss of blood and to keep my scars hidden as possible. Also, please do suggest some alternative for cutting. That would be all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AloneInCollege and ireallylikemangoes
ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
Some alternatives of sh I know of are snapping a rubber band on your wrist and drawing lines with a red pen whenever you get the urge to cut

I've never personally tried these methods myself, it's worth a try if you really want to stop sh'ing

Reactions: AloneInCollege
trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
if you want to cut 'safely', i suggest looking at the following image and avoid places with arteries:

View attachment D74E9C80-74B6-415F-9230-3DF0BD022D39.webp

i think the safest spots are the top and outer areas of the thighs (so not the inner areas), the hips and the outer areas of the upper arms. those places are also relatively easy to hide.

Reactions: C.Alder
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Another alternative to cutting I've heard is pressing an ice cube onto your skin, which gives off a simultaneously burning(ish) and numbing kind of sensation. This leaves no lasting mark or damage and easy to do.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Definitely thighs, put your hands in your pockets and that's the area. Plus at least for me I find comfort in being able to push on fresh wounds to feel pain without having to do more sh for a bit. For alternatives I'd recommend thc if your trying not to cut, when I was I found it pretty much impossible to cut my self high so would use when the urge came or I was thinking about grabbing a blade. Alchohol has the opposite effect at least for me. Be careful sh can be extremely addicting especially if you dont have other ways to cope.