• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Breezy

Breezy

Jun 30, 2019
I passed a state licensing exam and now work in behavioral health. Got a new car. Things are supposed to feel like they are getting better. But I can't help but feel so empty still. I thought I'd feel different when things started to turn around for me but I don't. It's a horrible feeling.

Reactions: HGL91 and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I know the feeling. Regardless, you still deserve to be proud of yourself. At least know that I am proud!

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I passed a state licensing exam and now work in behavioral health. Got a new car. Things are supposed to feel like they are getting better. But I can't help but feel so empty still. I thought I'd feel different when things started to turn around for me but I don't. It's a horrible feeling.

What are your thoughts when you have that empty feeling? Do you worry that things will become bad again, so you don't want to feel happy? Do you not see those things as accomplishments?

I'm the same age, and I know that for me, I'm just kind of bored with life and nothing really surprises me or makes me happy anymore. Bored at best, stressed at worst.