JuzoXIII

JuzoXIII

Lone Ranger
Jul 18, 2019
I feel so under appreciated. Like I've given my best to everyone. Maybe it's wrong to exoect something in return but why can't somebody just give a fuck. I'm just struggling to live as im struggling to die. And it just sucks that people only cares if you're going to die. Does it take my death for all your attention and care? Here i am hurting alone. With no one to comfort me. I should've killed myself a long long time ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meg, Broken Chimera, RainAndSadness and 10 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Here is a picture I found recently I think it´s very accurate.
Suicide vs suicidal

Reactions: dustintech, Broken Chimera, RainAndSadness and 7 others
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
It's really only accurate until you are an adult. It's a "tragedy" if your under 30 but if your over 30 its not even news.

That said I think we often mistake people's own struggles for not caring.

I mean sure people are inherently selfish some more than others. Still, when you are wrestled in despair it can be hard to even know what might help and someone else's way of showing they care may not register with us or even make us feel alone.

It sucks and I get it. I just think it helps to remind myself these things sometimes.

My mother I KNOW she cares but almost without question anything she says or does is going to annoy me and/or make me feel worse. She means well truly, but she is toxic for me.

Reactions: Heliochrome