Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Not towards anyone here I just need to vent.

I do not feel like I am as important to you anymore. Sure, I do understand once people get into their own romantic relationships they have higher priorities. But I was here first. It used to be just us. I used to mean something to you. I try not to be selfish, I try to make sense of it all, buts it hard to be rational when it feels unequal.

Suddenly you don't have time for me anymore, it's also me asking to hangout or just making any effort in the our relationships. You don't want to do things with me that you would for them in a heartbeat. I get that people have multiple relationships. But what I don't get is how they can just easily push aside and forget about the ones they had before. The ones that were supposedly unbreakable. Just because you found your "new toy" doesn't mean you should throw me away.

I've known one of you half my life and the other my entire life. Far longer than your current lover. I want to be with you. I want to spend time. But I feel so awful about it all that it feels like I'm a burden if I would even try or that you would just look my way out of pity. It's happened multiple times the same situation with both. I know I probably sound ridiculous and maybe I am. But I don't think it is so unreasonable when the same thing has happened multiple times and the signs seem so obvious.

You have your new person. I'm happy for you that's all I want as long as you're happy that's what's important to me. It makes it so much easier for me to be able to go without worrying that you won't have someone else with equal if not more importance.

Very early in our relationships I knew I would die for you. Heck, I'd even live for you… but now it's time for me to die for myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss and Circles