• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Does anyone else have unanswered questions that bother them? With my story a complete lack of care towards helping me from my so called "loved ones" makes me wonder why. Despite asking, they I'm met with refusals to tell me why. Answers like don't have to or because are given. Then they wonder why I dont believe they care about me. Anyone else struggle with this?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not really struggling with unanswered questions bc it is now how it is but my biggest question still is why I was so unlucky when I was so close to my big goal. A big failure and after that everything I touched went wrong. Recovery mission impossible. It's a curse!

Reactions: davidtorez
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I do have a lot of unanswered questions and I just came to terms with the fact that I'll never get my answers. These people who hurt you most likely either genuinely don't know they've harmed you and therefore don't have the answers you're looking for or they are ashamed and don't want to face this fact by giving you an explanation. It's either denial or denial...

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Does anyone else have unanswered questions that bother them? With my story a complete lack of care towards helping me from my so called "loved ones" makes me wonder why. Despite asking, they I'm met with refusals to tell me why. Answers like don't have to or because are given. Then they wonder why I dont believe they care about me. Anyone else struggle with this?
I was hoping for answers from my "family" for many years but I never really got them. I understood that my "mother" is avoiding feelings of guilt that she couldn't handle if she'd really think about my questions.
It's very tough.... I can imagine how you must feel.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I was hoping for answers from my "family" for many years but I never really got them. I understood that my "mother" is avoiding feelings of guilt that she couldn't handle if she'd really think about my questions.
It's very tough.... I can imagine how you must feel.
I think their may be some of that with my family. Then again maybe I'm too optimistic. And if they do feel that way... why aren't they now when they still can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I get how much pain it can cause but the truth is that even if the questions were answered you would come up with the new ones. A neverending story. Also, these questions might not have satisfying answers, rights?
I can lie to myself that getting the answers would change anything, for example, a peace of mind. But there's no guarantee it actually would.

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I get how much pain it can cause but the truth is that even if the questions were answered you would come up with the new ones. A neverending story. Also, these questions might not have satisfying answers, rights?
I can lie to myself that getting the answers would change anything, for example, a peace of mind. But there's no guarantee it actually would.
No there is no guarantee but it would mean a lot if my parents actually cared and admitted mistakes. It will never happen, though.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah the main unanswered question that I have is: why did my crush stop talking to me?

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I'm not so sure. If there a valid reason for not helping vs none at all don't want to. One your family did what it could do. The other they can do something and elected not to. One they can't end my pain and the other they couldn't be bothered to attempt to. One you have your family and the other you dont. Maybe it conjures up more questions but those are easier answered.

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I'm not so sure. If there a valid reason for not helping vs none at all don't want to. One your family did what it could do. The other they can do something and elected not to. One they can't end my pain and the other they couldn't be bothered to attempt to. One you have your family and the other you dont. Maybe it conjures up more questions but those are easier answered.
If these questions you have are that "answerable", then you're right... I'm really sorry for your situation.
No there is no guarantee but it would mean a lot if my parents actually cared and admitted mistakes. It will never happen, though.
My mom did that and it changed nothing. Still making the same mistakes. But she claims she understood something... So it only raises new doubts and questions...

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most people want others to be happy but because we have depression it is hard to help us.

I think normal people get upset and drained that they can't help with our suffering.

Yes there are some nasty people in the world but they are likely ill like us.

Reactions: divinemistress36
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
for me it would only help if my family would talk about the unanswered questions/issues without me having to prompt them along every step of the way and pry the info like teeth. and that wont ever happen so im just working on resigning myself to being the fuckup without closure

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
If these questions you have are that "answerable", then you're right... I'm really sorry for your situation.
1) I really need to proofread more. Sorry for the typing mistakes. 2) Yeah it's like i tried to say. A) they can do something and help me have a future and even if that doesn't happen they can bring us closer together B) They choose not to and cripple my future.