C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
This is probs a dumb question but I'm in Canada and am unable to rent a PO Box from the places near me since they're filled up. Can I still have SN shipped to the post office for pickup?

I'm not able to ship it to my home address since I'm living in someone else's house.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I don't quite understand why living in someone else's house means you definitely can't have it shipped to you. Make sure that's definitely the case. I can see why some people would be opposed to that, but other times it would definitely be possible and I want to make sure you aren't making unfounded assumptions.

You could try asking about General Delivery.

C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
I don't quite understand why living in someone else's house means you definitely can't have it shipped to you. Make sure that's definitely the case. I can see why some people would be opposed to that, but other times it would definitely be possible and I want to make sure you aren't making unfounded assumptions.

You could try asking about General Delivery.
I'm mostly afraid of welfare checks. I don't want the police coming to the house and asking questions.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
This is probs a dumb question but I'm in Canada and am unable to rent a PO Box from the places near me since they're filled up. Can I still have SN shipped to the post office for pickup?

I'm not able to ship it to my home address since I'm living in someone else's house.
I had to pick up my sn from the post office. I am not sure why, I never have to do that with other deliveries. I was kinda sussed out about it, thinking I'd get arrested when I went to go get it but I didn't *knock on wood* (just in case lol cant take chances)

J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024

Is there another post office near you? Or ups oe FedEx store or something similar? Some private businesses for shipping/packing also have p.o. boxes. (Technically no p.o. but you know what I mean)

C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
Is there another post office near you? Or ups oe FedEx store or something similar? Some private businesses for shipping/packing also have p.o. boxes. (Technically no p.o. but you know what I mean)
There's a UPS that's not too far but pretty expensive. Might just have to do that one since there's nothing else close to me.