N

No_more

May 5, 2019
I find it really difficult to even do basic tasks. I can only do a bit at a time here and there. It takes me all my strength to even brush my teeth. I struggle to maintain my flat. This is due to severe anxiety and depression.
I've decided I'm going to gradually starve myself to death. I will eat only very small amounts. I can't face starving completely. I know that people can die of anorexia, so I've decided to go this way.
My pets have recently died of old age and I want to be with them. They were the main reason I didn't ctb earlier. When my dog was put to sleep he looked so peaceful. I wish I could be euthanised.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, WinterFaust, Bct and 5 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wish we could be euthanized as well. I got pets, but i dont think ill wait for them to die. Some better family then me will love them properly i hope, no matter how painful.

I strugle with basic survival as well, didnt cook in months, still eating, but barely anything good. Acting normal is hard, pretending in front of others that im proper human being still. I wish i would just die.

Best of luck to you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, WinterFaust, Lucifer'sRight and 2 others
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
I know. It's a pain that I have to act like I'm not suicidal. If I told anyone in real life, I would risk being sectioned. I don't want them to interfere with my death.
Best of luck to you also, AnxietyAttack44.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44