• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I still have to chuckle about the GTA 5 mission concerning a narcissistic CEO. However only because it is a video game I would never support any violence against them.

I hate a lot of billionaires. I think ultra libertarians are among the worst. I plan to make a new thread about them but I have to do some research before. Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, the Koch brothers (one is dead), Rupert Murdoch hate democratic values. They want an unhinged capitalism and fuel the climate crisis for profits. There are many fossil fuel companies that lobby to destroy the natural resources for shortterm profits. I find it somewhat ironic. There was a report that a fossil fuel billionaire financially supported climate change activisits. I think he searched the most unpopular means of protest and exactly supported these people. So that the average Joe and Jane is further annoyed by them. I think in the US the following is widespread. Many ultra rich are prepper. They own mansions in places where the destructions of climate catastrophes are the least likely. Moreover many of them have the megalomaniac plan to find a new planet to live in order to destroy another ecosystem.

Though other more liberal billionaires are not that much better. Marc Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg, Larry Page etc. If you see which proposals they support you will notice quickly that their leftwing values are shallow and dishonest. Moreover something is concerning. There are many left and rightwing billionaires who own media companies. They spread the propaganda to fuel the culture war so that the people don't focus on inequality, exploitation, taxes for the ultrarich and digital companies, a financial transaction tax etc.

Also in my country the media outlets praise philanthropists way too much. They question their motives way too less. People who are somewhat left get a pass by the media way too easily. For example Barack Obama who was a huge disappointment still gets celebrated by corporate media. I don't trust billionaires who have huge influence on foundations and international organizations. So much power should not be accumulated by one person. There is also indirect influences when billionaires donate to media companies. The Gates foundation does that a lot. I think this undermines the trust in journalism. It is even worse when they buy a media outlet like Bezos. I think if I was subscriber of the Washington Post this would be the point to cancel the subscription.

ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
As a leftwing person, I heavily agree. I don't really see the "leftist" billionaires as any different from right wing ones. To me they're just after money. They'd happily throw the working class under the bus if it would make them richer. Party alignment be damned.