• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I never heard about a person like this on here. Sounds like fake news and harassment to me. I guess "journalists" just don't have anything proper to report.

P

Peter_Dalton

May 9, 2024
I doubt it's fake news but I'm trying to determine how to get one of these kits

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I saw that article when it first came out and I reread it just now, and I still don't see any references to "death kits"? I assume they're talking about SN but they just say "poison", "chemical", or "substance".

IIRC, you've asked about "death kits" before and been told that nobody knows where you'd get one. I doubt that's changed in the short time since then.

The only answer is still the same.

Look at the resource compilation thread.

There's nothing more that anyone here can tell you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Like mentioned before there is no suicide kit seller anymore and that article is about the guy that was allegedly selling about a legal but lethal substance. No he is not in this forum, atleast not to the knowledge of members or mods, in that case he would definitely be reported and banned.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ash