I_want_to_sleep

I_want_to_sleep

Mar 22, 2023
On Saturday afternoon I received a welfare check from police officers regarding some SN that had been delivered to my house the day before.

The interaction was very brief. They wanted to know if I had ordered it, why I had ordered it and if I still had it.

They were in the house for about 10 minutes before spending another 30 minutes in their van outside.

I haven't seen any posts yet talking about welfare checks for the recent source so I thought I'd make this thread to give people a heads up in case they ordered some.

I won't be sharing the source with anyone who asks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, snowcloud9, emptyshell and 9 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nightmare prison world. Even if u r suffering extreme torture or pain u aren't even allowed to do something yourself to escape that torture

If u r suffering extremely u should be allowed to escape Life if that is ur choice.

Or for any reason to exit if it is what u want , ur choice. Since we can't we r prisoners slaves

That's another reason to escape life . That life and this evil world is a prison

Ever deeper honesty book says "Life is prison / torture / slavery / rape" . And I agree. They call it rape cause life is non-consentual

Last edited:
Reactions: samsara_96, Miss Anthropy, jussrav and 4 others
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
On Saturday afternoon I received a welfare check from police officers regarding some SN that had been delivered to my house the day before.

The interaction was very brief. They wanted to know if I had ordered it, why I had ordered it and if I still had it.

They were in the house for about 10 minutes before spending another 30 minutes in their van outside.

I haven't seen any posts yet talking about welfare checks for the recent source so I thought I'd make this thread to give people a heads up in case they ordered some.
Hi I sent PM for source please .. 🙏🏽

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Did they provide a search warrant? Obviously you let them go into your flat?

Reactions: DeadHead
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There have been several reports in the UK about welfare checks, regardless of the source and the country (which should not be posted on the forum) from which ordered. I suspect that UK customs informed the police.

• Informative
Reactions: emptyshell, Letmedienow, DeadHead and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thankfully they didn't try to take the SN from you. What questions were you asked?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
when it's sold within the UK
As far as I know there is no SN soure in the UK. Members had also reported welfare checks ordered from TIG and also in Australia. So the reason can not be only 1 source or 1 country in which it was ordered. The reason can only be customs. I recommend traveling to a country where you can buy SN instead of ordering it.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is so terrible, it's disgusting to treat suicidal people like criminals, it's just inhumane how they wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot escape on their own terms, I really despise this anti-suicide society.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, bpdfrog and Yavannah
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Remember that you do not need to let pigs into your home without a warrant. You also do not need to answer questions. Just say : I don't answer questions.

I have used this line and it worked. I also never open the door to random knockers. I just hung out of a top window and said "I don't answer questions, goodbye". Then closed the window and went and made a cup of tea.

They left because there was nothing they could do.

Reactions: lita-lassi, LittleBlackCat, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
I'm curious to hear what you answered. Also yeah, please don't let them into your house without a warrant. This society treats us like we're criminals when we only want to decide what to do with our own life that was forcefully given.

I_want_to_sleep

I_want_to_sleep

Mar 22, 2023
That is so terrible, it's disgusting to treat suicidal people like criminals, it's just inhumane how they wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot escape on their own terms, I really despise this anti-suicide society.
I wasn't treated like a criminal, quite the oppposite actually. I didn't ever feel in danger or intimidated by them.

At the end of the day, it was just a welfare check, didn't have a search warrant or anything like that so they were somewhat limited in terms of what they could do to me.

It certainly isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

Reactions: Nightwillalwayswin
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
What did u say to them as to why u bought SN???

Did they ask to see it ??

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Nightmare prison world. Even if u r suffering extreme torture or pain u aren't even allowed to do something yourself to escape that torture

If u r suffering extremely u should be allowed to escape Life if that is ur choice.

Or for any reason to exit if it is what u want , ur choice. Since we can't we r prisoners slaves

That's another reason to escape life . That life and this evil world is a prison

Ever deeper honesty book says "Life is prison / torture / slavery / rape" . And I agree. They call it rape cause life is non-consentual
Its torture everyday

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023

I won't be sharing the source with anyone who asks.
goodness...are you happy to share how you answered their questions?

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Never heard anything official about this...

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i said it in the other uk wellness check thread but no one is under any obligation to incriminate themselves