T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Happened to me in Manchester a couple of years ago and I could understand that with the arena bombing a few years prior, but when I tied my bike up to the racks at Liverpool within 30 minutes a guy was rummaging through.

Is this agency targeting because I don't wear the latest brand clothes (not materialistic) so a typical 2020's person would say scruffy.
Is it a terrorist offence to not share sadistic values or not have the expendable stolen funds these people have?

It's just sad because when I asked the guy what he was doing i said if you really suspected a bomb dont.you realize they're just sending you in basically naked for minimum wage. I'm sure he said 'its not bombs specifically ' but I was in a rush so didn't continue...
But am wondering if the intelligence services have me down to be followed... or intimidated?. At which point, knowing how mundane and depressing my miserable existence is shows how little they care about the safety of citizens when the real terrorists seem to be getting given free homes with security for several years whilst too many British born feel unwanted and rot whilst being moved along from doorways.

I have also been stopped and searched 5 times randomly (suspicious-saying I looked at the car shifty, for example) but because I didn't know my rights I allowed it (yeah the bullshit law they create for the poor why they the rich act sick yet then poor continue to allow their sadism through ignorance) I'm sorry.

Any similar experience?