viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
7AB75090 07E2 4690 8A14 52CBE434B41E all the threads i can find are from like 2020

pretty desperate tbh if i can't find anything i might just buy from tig and hope for the best. but that's not ideal

i live in england specifically

someone said they found a source in the uk and got it for like £15? but i can't find the thread, may have been swept away in the great data loss

anyway yea help appreciated

Reactions: 5417807, GM28, tora and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I wish I could get some for £15.

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I saw the thread but it's lost to the downtime I suppose as I can't find it from my recent activities

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
yea i suspected as such ): i'm fine with somewhat higher prices tbh (under maybe £75 including shipping - if it fails i can't really afford to lose more than that) as long as i know it's reliable purity. i am dumb and do not trust myself to read a test right / forget to clean off nitrate buildup

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Isn't TIG a confirmed scam? I'm afraid I haven't followed the SN sources as much recently but I'm sure there were threads recently on TIG being a scam.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Isn't TIG a confirmed scam? I'm afraid I haven't followed the SN sources as much recently but I'm sure there were threads recently on TIG being a scam.
yea idk reports have been conflicting .. i don't remember the details exactly and can't get them back but someone pointed out it said it was mostly nitrate on a leaflet (?) and tig replied this was to draw [someone's unwanted] attention away. not sure of the test results either or whether they're still up on the site. but my memory is nonexistent on a good day so maybe someone else can be of help

Reactions: NoHorizon
I

itsnotme

Jul 25, 2022
I was going to use ITC but they are no more, so please, if anyone does find/have a source, I'd be so grateful if you could DM me too

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Easy to get if you look hard enough. I'm not being a bitch but it is. At the moment for me, that question is as hard as "where to get money now" makes life impossible 😢😢😢😢