• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I ordered some SN from a UK seller which states they are closed until Jan 2nd. I paid next day delivery and I have a ltd busines name and I expect my delivery on Jan 3rd in which case I will prepare my end within 48 hours from there, and so my only issue is that if the police turn up for a welfare check so be it but Im banking on that it just arrives. I'll spare you the woe is me but I'm 46m and my life has had great moments but more than my fair share of mostly crappy.

My wife who's nan is 92 is declaring her intent to kill herself and wife doesn't really care, neither does her family. And that's sad. Recent events in my home life have lead me to finally ctb. Practically I have no real immediate family or friends but an apparent uncaring or "I double dare you" mentality of a wife who has turned out to be as caring as Scotland's Midges.

My question is has anyone in the UK actually had a visit from the police after ordering SN from within the UK?

What happened?

I just need to prepare myself to talk my way out of being sectioned.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Praestat_Mori, raindrops and 5 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Most people have in recent times. For anyone in the UK, a visit from the police should be assumed. If it doesn't happen, then it's a bonus (and tell the rest of us about it).

They usually ask why you ordered it and what you intend to use it for. If you don't trip yourself up and give them an excuse to cart you off to the psych ward, they should go away. Their attitude can be anything from sympathetic to shitty. Some recent experiences shared on here have veered closer to the latter, with one being visited at 1am with the blue lights flashing.

Having a Ltd company name might allow you to get away with it but I wouldn't know. Let us know if it happens or not.

Reactions: ASBA999
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Most people have in recent times. For anyone in the UK, a visit from the police should be assumed. If it doesn't happen, then it's a bonus (and tell the rest of us about it).

They usually ask why you ordered it and what you intend to use it for. If you don't trip yourself up and give them an excuse to cart you off to the psych ward, they should go away. Their attitude can be anything from sympathetic to shitty. Some recent experiences shared on here have veered closer to the latter, with one being visited at 1am with the blue lights flashing.

Having a Ltd company name might allow you to get away with it but I wouldn't know. Let us know if it happens or not.
Sadly I have an extensive mental health history. They're likely if they arrive to cart me off which will fuck things up far worse. Ive been taught to expect the worse so if the worse doesn't happen I'll be happy knowing Scotland truly has the right to self autonomy than England. I'm from England by the way. But my experience of Scotland is that they're more liberal here than "dahn sarf"

I'll be sure to update but I won't provide my source.

Of course it's for making jerky as a new year resolution to learn and educate myself šŸ˜‰

The wife would agree I am a good cook. That might go for me.

Reactions: viljalauss and ASBA999
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Tell the pigs nothing, its a meat preservatives so use that and word it if somehow it gets to that.

Just act dumb, give them wtf looks

Reactions: Old Friend
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Are you saying you ordered from an official chemical type company? Because if it's just some seller, are you sure it's the right stuff and high enough purity? If it's from an actual company I'd guess you're probably in the clear since if they suspected anything they wouldn't have sold it to you in the first place. Assuming they think you've got a legitimate cause to have it, no reason to think you'd get flagged for it (especially since not ordering from another country) but just to be on the safe side you might wanna prepare yourself mentally for a welfare check because you never know. Don't think there are many people here who can tell you for sure if you'll get one since no one would be able to buy it in the UK without having a legitimate business.

I'm sorry about your situation-sounds like your wife is not helping things. I hope you stick around here a bit more before you do anything, we're a supportive group always here to listen.

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Are you saying you ordered from an official chemical type company? Because if it's just some seller, are you sure it's the right stuff and high enough purity? If it's from an actual company I'd guess you're probably in the clear since if they suspected anything they wouldn't have sold it to you in the first place. Assuming they think you've got a legitimate cause to have it, no reason to think you'd get flagged for it (especially since not ordering from another country) but just to be on the safe side you might wanna prepare yourself mentally for a welfare check because you never know. Don't think there are many people here who can tell you for sure if you'll get one since no one would be able to buy it in the UK without having a legitimate business.

I'm sorry about your situation-sounds like your wife is not helping things. I hope you stick around here a bit more before you do anything, we're a supportive group always here to listen.
Yeah it's from a company who makes educational establishment items

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not from the UK but you ordered as a business (obviously as a Ltd. Company) not as private person. Imo they won't visit your business address.

I wish you all the best with your plan. may you find peace & freedom! Good luck!

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Fuck da polis

Reactions: yourrealname and inaminute
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
People with long mental health issues can have legitimate businesses.ā€¦ just tell the Police that if they rock up and question it. However, Police Scotland aren't known for their thoroughness, so I'd be surprised if you get a visit as a legitimate new start up business, that the SNP wants to encourageā€¦

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Hey I've made far worse from downloadables on the interwebs and no visit yet I own a 3d printer as a possible viable option way out. That's all I'll say about that