G

ginslinger23

Aug 19, 2023
Hey fellow ballbags, whats the best way to do this in the UK. Life sucks and it has done for many years, a new illness means it's time to do this properly after decades of umming and arring.

Would you feel guilty of what you leave behind? I have a gorgeous partner who loves me and I love but I am truly making them miserable as I just don't want to see anyone or do anything anymore, long-term I'm sure I would be doing them a favour.

So London, unlimited funds almost, what's the cleanest way? X

Reactions: a_new_man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there was a straightforward way to just peacefully leave in such a guaranteed way, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult, to me the UK is such an anti-suicide country.

But anyway if you wish to read about methods then there's the suicide resource compilation on here, I would personally never feel guilty for leaving on my own terms as I'm not obligated to continue existing and death is the most normal thing anyway, it isn't like whatever happens in this world after I'm gone could ever matter to me.

G

ginslinger23

Aug 19, 2023
Thanks for your thoughts. One I've considered recently due to various news items would be to undertake an ocean cruise and to jump off in darkness. I could afford the fare and it seems pretty lethal, any thoughts?

Reactions: a_new_man
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It would certainly spoil the cruise for everyone else, cause immense difficulties for the Captain, Crew & Shipping Co plus result in expensive enquiries into your loss.

letsalllovelain

letsalllovelain

I wish I were a bird
May 10, 2023
I'd consider charcoal