• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Online safety bill? What a load of crap! Just an excuse to censor whatever they desire to. This will inevitably lead to people have less access to potentially crucial information. Imagine in wartime, I'll use Ukraine as an example. They need access to information that might be deemed "harmful" in order to fight for their country and their lives. Imagine if the government had imposed rules prior, making it increasingly difficult to access this life saving information!

I understand wanting to protect children, that's a noble idea. But it's also a blatant excuse for the UK to censor things. It's akin to book burning by the Nazis and it's just not okay.

Where's the accountability with the parents? Should they not guide their children on how to operate on the internet, as they do the other areas of their lives? Ridiculous.

The rest of us will be looking down on you, while we are free to view what we want to view. Your attempts to censor will not be accepted, not by your citizens and not by the rest of the world. In addition, this endeavor at censorship is futile. People will find ways to do what they want, be it a VPN or by other means.

Shame on you.

For the people in the UK, we stand with you in solidarity. This new law must be fought. We must find a way to strike it down; every person deserves access to whatever information they seek.

Posted for the sake of posterity. History will not look kindly upon this law.