StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I reckon there's a load of ways the UK's GP's (Doctors) are making money off the covid nonsense, and here's one of them:

They get paid a really high salary anyway, like £50K to £60K at least.

Even if your head fell off you couldn't get to see a GP right now.

Instead people are being pushed (ironically) to something called push doctor. Where you sign up with an app, and can talk to a dr somewhere else in the UK instead.

In the drs surgery there are no face to face consultations, and I mean none - it's all over the phone, skype, or etc.

So Dr in Aberdeen won't see any patients, and so patient in Aberdeen goes to push doctor and speak to a doctor in Norwich.

In the meantime patient in Norwich can't see his dr either, so he speaks to your doctor in Aberdeen.

The drs are speaking to the same number of patients as normal, but because dr A is speaking to person from place B he gets paid more money on top of his salary, and dr B, because he is talking to a patient from place A gets more money on top of his salary as well.

So they earn at least double for doing the same work.

In the meantime, to free up their money making time, they send you to A&E over and over again for the same general tests so they don't have to bother and they remove the costs out of their own surgery, so they make even more money because they're sending their own patients for someone else to look after.

I tried signing up with push doctor today, early on monday morning - no more appointments THIS WEEK. Of course not. What a bunch of winkers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I had little luck with doctors before the virus. I have a plan now, but unfortunately, the NHS has moved on. It's all about making money for the middlemen companies who are owned by feck knows who. Many of the medics still care, but they don't realise their system is being privatised into a cash cow.