PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
I used to be able to make myself pass out with a rope but i fail to do it now. This is not good. I need to choke myself unconscious it feels so good it became almost addictive. I dont feel safe if i cant be sure that i can ctb at any time if need too Im scared and stressed now. Please be nice to me.

Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
I have the same problem, every time that I try to pass out with a rope or anything else, I fail. I'm not an expert but I'll assume that is just the SI that is kicking in.

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
I have the same problem, every time that I try to pass out with a rope or anything else, I fail. I'm not an expert but I'll assume that is just the SI that is kicking in.
If after some time your arms loose their strenght to the point where ou cant keep your when you choke yourself then its not the SI, but just you passing out due to the lack of oxgyen which is a good thing. I was able to do it yesterday but now i fail to find my carotids and its not pleasing me all. Very stressed rn.

Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
If after some time your arms loose their strenght to the point where ou cant keep your when you choke yourself then its not the SI, but just you passing out due to the lack of oxgyen which is a good thing. I was able to do it yesterday but now i fail to find my carotids and its not pleasing me all. Very stressed rn.
Oh now I get what u really mean, I was able to that a couple of times. First u should do something to lower ur blood pressure like standing in front of a heater at a hight temperature for like 20 to 45 minutes, or maybe u can also take a really hot shower. I usually do that and then I choke my carotids with my thumbs, usually I don't really faint, but I get really close to that. For me it works like this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful what you are going through but anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find what you search for.