L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
Where I think incels go wrong is that they become hyper-emotional and aggressive when talking about this, in addition to the "woe is me" attitude which immediately turns people off. But from all the data I've seen in combination with what I've seen and experienced myself in the real world, they're on point on most things.

The final stage blackpill is to only talk about it matter-of-factly and to detach from the reality of the situation because you understand that truly, nobody gives a shit, and it is what it is. Social darwinism is as real as it gets and social media has exasperated this shit out of the water. Pew research has dropped atomic blackpills for like 3 years in a row now.

There's nothing good to be said here to make this better on you, because that's the whole point of a blackpill. You pretty much lost the game before it even started. People claim that men in their 30s eventually become attractive to their peers as long as you continue to grow your wealth, but that is untrue. You are still equally as unattractive as you used to be, except now someone is finally willing to settle with someone they would have never been happy with just a few years prior. This is where you get all these "dead bedroom" posts that are highly prevalent on social media. These women are still not attracted to you, the fear of being completely alone + not getting to share resources with someone once they become less competitive on the sexual value market just gets to them, and they settle.

I want to attest one other thing. If you're a woman reading this - stop listening to what other women tell you about what men find attractive, because they are so fucking wrong it's ridiculous. This narrative of 'you need a hourglass figure, double D tiddies, a ridiculous ass' is purely perpetrated by other women, and only women. Here's your honest steps to becoming genuinely attractive to >90% of all men:

* Don't be overweight. This is a highly solvable problem. You don't even need to exercise, just go on a ketogenic diet.

That's it, that is all you need to do. Unfortunately for men, the number one most important trait is height. Being a tall man makes you attractive even to other, straight men. Unfortunate, but true.

Reactions: pole and Ashu
B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
Where I think incels go wrong is that they become hyper-emotional and aggressive when talking about this, in addition to the "woe is me" attitude which immediately turns people off. But from all the data I've seen in combination with what I've seen and experienced myself in the real world, they're on point on most things.

The final stage blackpill is to only talk about it matter-of-factly and to detach from the reality of the situation because you understand that truly, nobody gives a shit, and it is what it is. Social darwinism is as real as it gets and social media has exasperated this shit out of the water. Pew research has dropped atomic blackpills for like 3 years in a row now.

There's nothing good to be said here to make this better on you, because that's the whole point of a blackpill. You pretty much lost the game before it even started. People claim that men in their 30s eventually become attractive to their peers as long as you continue to grow your wealth, but that is untrue. You are still equally as unattractive as you used to be, except now someone is finally willing to settle with someone they would have never been happy with just a few years prior. This is where you get all these "dead bedroom" posts that are highly prevalent on social media. These women are still not attracted to you, the fear of being completely alone + not getting to share resources with someone once they become less competitive on the sexual value market just gets to them, and they settle.

I want to attest one other thing. If you're a woman reading this - stop listening to what other women tell you about what men find attractive, because they are so fucking wrong it's ridiculous. This narrative of 'you need a hourglass figure, double D tiddies, a ridiculous ass' is purely perpetrated by other women, and only women. Here's your honest steps to becoming genuinely attractive to >90% of all men:

* Don't be overweight. This is a highly solvable problem. You don't even need to exercise, just go on a ketogenic diet.

That's it, that is all you need to do. Unfortunately for men, the number one most important trait is height. Being a tall man makes you attractive even to other, straight men. Unfortunate, but true.
If I wasn't emotional I wouldn't be talking about this.
The blackpill is inherently something that is emotional. People who claim to be completely emotionally detached from the facts either aren't affected by those facts or are just straight lying. If I wasn't "hyper-emotional" you wouldn't be seeing me posting on a suicide forum.

The number one important trait for men is not height, this is cope and not supported by stats, and therefore not a "blackpill".
The number one important trait for men is facial looks. I'm not saying this as a tall man either, It's just a fact that if you made me 6'0"+ I'd still be what I am. If you make me good-looking, I'd not be what I am.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
S

semolinapoo24

Nov 18, 2021
The blackpill is BRUTAL . i am 5'2 and have a giant nose balding and hideous off putting face . no reason to live . I had to accepted it when i was a kid and now im an adult and i dont have much of a emotional reaction to it anymore but still it stings a little .

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
Eh, not really. Some women end up alone. And like I said, ugly men date and get married. I've seen it in real life. I'm not denying that some people end up alone but it's not certain. You have a chance. Plenty of women above all desire a loyal and kind man. Those are the traits I've heard most from family or friends of family. If you keep yourself clean, don't cheat or be an asshole, and try in both real life plus dating apps, maybe even speed dating, you have a shot. My point is don't give up. Personally I highly doubt I will get in a relationship again but that's okay. If it happens it happens. I just don't think being single is a good reason to ctb alone. Of course, I can't tell you what to do. I'm just giving my opinion. There is far more to life than a relationship. It won't make you happy or solve any issues. Honestly it could give you more anxiety despite having a companion. Making friends and even doing cuddle therapy (yes it's a thing) could help the touch starvation. If it's just sex, there are sex workers.

I'm a lesbian. My dating pool is smaller and harder. Imagine having the same issues but maybe 90% less women as an option. I know what it's like to have trouble with responses/dms or lower matches. I've probably had 3% of what my straight friends/family have gotten. Anyway, that's a slight tangent. What I said is technically correct because it's true. You don't need to be super rich or talented. I've seen straight women (in real life) date very unattractive, poor, and awkward men. As far as having more matches, that doesn't mean much. A lot of the time they complain it's only a booty call. If you desire sex and not dating, you can hire a sex worker. Otherwise like I said to machete23, friends and cuddle therapists can help if you're touch starved. Maybe even a pet. But being single imo is not a good reason to ctb if that's the only thing that bothers you.

Lesbian here too. I agree on everything you said here. The small pool is killing me. The way you put that 90% less women. It hit hard.
For this reason, I do think being single can be a huge burden on someone. If added to other problems, it is devastating.