cloudgazer25

cloudgazer25

a dead girl pretending to be alive
Jan 30, 2020
for the most part, ive been kinda okay. im in a great relationship and i have a job i like with co-workers i like.

but.

im stuck in this empty hole i woke up in a few weeks ago and im starting to get tired of the daily charade. exhausted actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Pinkdonut

Pinkdonut

Keep the sunshine, save me the rain
Jan 12, 2020
for the most part, ive been kinda okay. im in a great relationship and i have a job i like with co-workers i like.

but.

im stuck in this empty hole i woke up in a few weeks ago and im starting to get tired of the daily charade. exhausted actually.
I feel like this alot.. I've never truly understood why, no matter how much good I have in life it all feels very short lived.. like I can go and do something good and in the moment I'll be happy, but it all feels fake because afterwards I enter back into "my life". Maybe it's not the same thing. I just thought I'd share.

Reactions: cloudgazer25, TrashBean and a.n.kirillov
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i can relate. sometimes we have such good things going on in our lives but we still feel miserable and stuck. it's normal.

life can be tedious. i'm tired of it, too. a lot of people feel that way. totally natural. here for you if you need anything. :heart:

Reactions: cloudgazer25 and Pinkdonut