• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
I cant wait to die guys like i genuinely hate myself and my life and i wish that i never was born i dont care i was a "rainbow baby" i dont care that i was first born but i cant wait to die i cant wait to jump off a cliff or hang from a rope or drown myself in gasses i hate myslef and my life and i dont care what life is about because who fucking cares im happy for those who love life but i dont see a point in it i love my friends and i love music but i love the thought of myself dying a thousand times more i cant wait to kill myself or catch the buss or kick the bucket i dont vare as long as i die i will be happy then its been 6 and a half years since i came intk this hell hole of shit and i hate it so much i hate it i hate it i hate it i dont care i hate it all i want to iill myself so bad and i know you guys understand so i cant say "you dont understand" but i hate myself so much more than words can describe and i cant just type out how much i want to just shove a gun down my throat and shoot nyself because i want to do it so bad but i have to wait until may and i hate myself and i hate this life i want to hlget out i want to get out i want to get out i hate it i hate it i hate it i dont even have a bad life and im spoiled and i have such a good life but i still esnt to die im so spoiled and thats why everyone hates me and i hate myself and j want to kill myself and i wish people could just iill me or friends could kill me or if i killed myself those years ago two years ago when i said i wiuld kill nyself just please i want to die

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley, wondering&wandering, dysthymia and 3 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You are CTB because you hate yourself?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Life does suck. But not enough to kill myself.
now tell me about the funny eyed snowman pic

Reactions: BrainShower
MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
:) i work at an elementary school and i made this with the classroom i shadow with my kids in the class

T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
:) i work at an elementary school and i made this with the classroom i shadow with my kids in the class
That's actually a very derpy and cute snowman lol

I think that you may consider taking some time to analyze why you have so much self hatred. If you really want to CTB, make sure that's what you truly desire. I hated and feared myself when I was younger, wanted both someone to come and give me "my heart desire" and dying every night, I screamed to just let me be what I wanted to be or just kill me. I ended up realizing I always been what I desired, I was unable to understand it and hated myself all the time...for nothing. I punished myself for things that weren't my fault and ironically hated what I didn't know was exactly what I wanted to be. Pain blinds you if you can't deal with it, that's why you want to be sure about similar choices.