• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Just out of curiosity.

Do any of you watch football? :).

Today is the Champions League.
The club I support plays and I feel stressed.
I love these emotions.

Football is one of those things that has always brought me joy.
I've been less interested lately, but I still really enjoy watching.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, I do. Watched City V Madrid and Arsenal v Bayern last night at the same time, but the crazier game was the former, couldn't take your eyes off it.

Reactions: Agon321
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yesterday I watched Bayern Arsenal. It was amazing. Finally some good emotions, I am Bayern fan. I am also Barcelona Fan but to a less extent I dislike their actions some shady stuff in the past. Actually I just bought a VPN subscription to watch Champions league in Austrian TV and other countries. Champions league is my favorite football. I am less and less interested in world cups.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yesterday I watched Bayern Arsenal. It was amazing. Finally some good emotions, I am Bayern fan. I am also Barcelona Fan but to a less extent I dislike their actions some shady stuff in the past. Actually I just bought a VPN subscription to watch Champions league in Austrian TV and other countries. Champions league is my favorite football. I am less and less interested in world cups.
Ok woah, you support both Bayern and Barcelona? If you're talking about how they've messed up recently with regard to their finances then yeah, real shady shit especially from their president, in fact, that whole board of directors after Neymars sale, what the heck were they even doing when it came to the transfers made afterwards.

Last night, I honestly think Bayern could've won the game if they just made more of the times Arsenal lost possession.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yeah, I do. Watched City V Madrid and Arsenal v Bayern last night at the same time, but the crazier game was the former, couldn't take your eyes off it.
Yes.
Of course, I supported City for obvious reasons ;)
Do you mean national football?
I have always preferred club football much more.
It has always been more interesting to me.

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes.
My guy 👌🏾 been watching City for the last 13 years or so. So sad when Gundo left last season, wish he stayed another year or two. Yeah, I know why, what Barca fan doesn't want Madrid to lose at home in a UCL night.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
My guy 👌🏾 been watching City for the last 13 years or so. So sad when Gundo left last season, wish he stayed another year or two. Yeah, I know why, what Barca fan doesn't want Madrid to lose at home in a UCL night.
Interesting.
So you are not a fan of the last wave of success? ;)

I've always liked Manchester City.
The "old" one from Aguero, Silva, etc.
I also really like this new one.
Especially because of the bald man on the coach's bench :)

P.S: Gundogan is beautiful. Very good transfer.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Interesting.
So you are not a fan of the last wave of success? ;)

I've always liked Manchester City.
The "old" one from Aguero, Silva, etc.
I also really like this new one.
Especially because of the bald man on the coach's bench :)
Nope, not the recent success of Pep, been here for a while before he got here, even before Robinho arrived at City.

Yeah, you forgot Yaya Toure, Zabaleta, Kolarov etc... that's also my favorite iteration of City for nostalgia sakes but this new team is unbelievable.
P.S: Gundogan is beautiful. Very good transfer.
Yeah, wish he never walked, miss that guy to bits.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Ok woah, you support both Bayern and Barcelona? If you're talking about how they've messed up recently with regard to their finances then yeah, real shady shit especially from their president, in fact, that whole board of directors after Neymars sale, what the heck were they even doing when it came to the transfers made afterwards.

Last night, I honestly think Bayern could've won the game if they just made more of the times Arsenal lost possession.
Yes I support Barca and Bayern. However, Barca lost a lot of sympathy of me when the tax evasion and such stuff came out. I have the feeling the bosses of Barcelona and Madrid are just some criminals in suits.

I think Arsenal should have gotten that penalty in the last minute. About the penalty for Bayern I am not sure.
Yes.

Do you mean national football?
I have always preferred club football much more.
It has always been more interesting to me.
Yes national football is not as interesting for me. Due to the fact I think getting the talents is more arbitrary. Whereas financial deals, selling and buying plays needs more stategy and planning. I loved to play Fifa career manager. But I lost the interest in it. They never updated it properly.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes I support Barca and Bayern. However, Barca lost a lot of sympathy of me when the tax evasion and such stuff came out. I have the feeling the bosses of Barcelona and Madrid are just some criminals in suits.

I think Arsenal should have gotten that penalty in the last minute. About the penalty for Bayern I am not sure.
Ngl, that was not a pen because Saka left his leg out if I'm being honest, felt like he was looking for it.

The Bayern penalty, it was a pen if I'm being honest.

Ooh, the Tax evasion thing, right I read about that briefly but didn't really dive deep into it, I was just befuddled by their transfers though.

I mean, a lot of these big clubs have done a lot of shady shit on the side from the looks of it. They've got influence and a lot of business partners too.

Reactions: noname223
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Its boring now. Very predictable. Same teams in final stages/final every season.
Some aren't even clubs with a proper history and genuine prestige. Just suddenly become obscenely rich and then buy every trophy they supposedly 'win'.
Man City are the prime example and worst of all.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Just out of curiosity.

I love these emotions.

View attachment 134982
Love football haven't managed to enjoy lately though unfortunately glad to see other fans here

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The quarterfinals this year are great.
Its boring now. Very predictable. Same teams in final stages/final every season.
Some aren't even clubs with a proper history and genuine prestige. Just suddenly become obscenely rich and then buy every trophy they supposedly 'win'.
Man City are the prime example and worst of all.
I don't completely agree, but I understand why you think so.
Money is crucial in building a team.
However, my Barcelona is currently experiencing a "renaissance" of pupils, so I am very pleased.

Some clubs have yet to create their history.
I think Manchester City had a good history before. They won trophies before the sheikhs. It's not much, but they won.
Let's be honest, it's impossible to function without a lot of money.
Love football haven't managed to enjoy lately though unfortunately glad to see other fans here
Who do you support/supported, if I may ask?

Last edited:

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Just out of curiosity.

I love these emotions.

View attachment 134982
I keep up with sports just enough to be able to steal from bookies by arbing

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I do not watch football now, but I remember being an FC Barcelona fanboy because of Messi.

This was during the height of the Ronaldo vs Messi debate back in middle school...

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I do not watch football now, but I remember being an FC Barcelona fanboy because of Messi.

This was during the height of the Ronaldo vs Messi debate back in middle school...
I was a fan of success ;).
I started supporting around the time of Guardiola.
Of course, I was a child then, so I was theoretically a fan (I'm currently 21).

I 100% started supporting since the 2013/14 season.
And it continues to this day.

When Messi left Barcelona, I must admit, a few tears were shed.

Reactions: surroundedbydemons
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I never understood why people can get crazy about 22 people chasing a ball for 90 minutes.