• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Hi! I don't habe any knowledge about guns. If someone here knows please.
What type of gun is this and well the important thing would it be enough with this one…

Attachments

• IMG_9896.jpeg
    IMG_9896.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9897.jpeg
    IMG_9897.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: MiMif
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
It's some sort of Astra Constable. Do you have any rounds you can send a pic of?

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It's hard to tell from that picture, but just based on the size, I would guess it's a .22 or .25 caliber. Those are both relatively small, weak calibers. One should probably use at least a 9mm (with hollow point ammo).

Does it have any marking anywhere on it that indicate the model or caliber?

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Going by a gun is honestly my no.1 preferred method...however I don't have access to one :(

I don't know the answer to your question btw hope you find peace

Reactions: Wonderland
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Way too small and unreliable, when I looked at firearms alternatives I looked at 7.62 or shotguns.

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
So uhm I wouldn't do the work? Not even this one? I mean. I know most of us are desperate and I appreciate since I've been here all the info ppl has given me.. but I'm in LATAM where medicine doesn't work as in on there countries…

There's all this bullets. And there's a safe with another bigger gun, which I dont know I should take….

I know this place is to believe. Believe you are gone be free from the pain..

Just asking.. thanx

Attachments

• IMG_9901.jpeg
    IMG_9901.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9902.jpeg
    IMG_9902.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not the one you showed in your picture. Too risky. A .22 is not very powerful. More likely to just maim yourself.

What is the other gun you mention? Take a pic of it if you can, the numbers.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Well, there are boxes marked 00 buck on that stack … the one labeled Super X. Those would go in a shotgun. I guess there's always something out there that's bigger and more deadly, but plenty of people have exited this world using a shotgun and buckshot.

Umm … I'm going to phrase this is as a statement and not a question. If it were me, and I felt the need to acquire weapons and ammunition that did not belong to me, no matter what the purpose, I would take any images down as soon as my questions about them were answered. Prisons in Latin America are said to be particularly unpleasant.

Reactions: broth0100