• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kokonoe

Kokonoe

Worthless
Apr 20, 2023
Methods are very limited for me, so I have to try and work with what I've got. What amount of extra strength tylenol (500mg per pill I think) could do the job, if at all?
I've looked up the effects of a tylenol OD, and it does seem like it could at least potentially kill me, but I'm not sure how reliably. The side effects don't seem to be too bad, but the chance of seizures scares me a lot (My sister nearly died from seizures and I have been horrified of them ever since, I start crying whenever they're even mentioned), and that possibility alone is the main reason I haven't tried the method yet. So, if this method potentially could work, is there a dose that would minimize or avoid the chances of experiencing seizures during the OD?

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
i am not giving advice but if it were me I would never do this. Too unreliable.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dying flower
Kokonoe

Kokonoe

Worthless
Apr 20, 2023
i am not giving advice but if it were me I would never do this. Too unreliable.
I know it's unreliable but I really don't have much choice. It's this or stab the carotid artery in my neck and CTB that way, but I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do that.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's an exceptionally painful, unreliable method that if it works could take weeks for you to die in excruciating pain. If you live (which is very likely), you may have permanent damage.

I appreciate that sounds like I am being a bit brutal in my response, but this is the reason it is not recommended as a means of suicide. Please reconsider and look for something else if you can.

Reactions: J&L383, LunarLight, derpyderpins and 1 other person
ScC

ScC

Dang3rT0Lif3
Jun 30, 2024
In the past I took over 100 Tylenol pm over a course of 3 days. It caused a lot of pain and suffering. You will puke a ton, get dehydrated, and disoriented, but you are unlikely to ctb.

Reactions: derpyderpins and Praestat_Mori
darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
Spoiler: I work in pharmaceuticals.

Acetaminophen poisoning is long and painful. The rate of success is really low. Chances are you'll seek help before it'll work due to the symptoms. It's like having the worst stomach flu along with increased heart rate (possibly just from the anxiety). It can take up to 72 hours to peak. If you can make it through the worst of the symptoms, being successful is still low and you'll more than likely need a liver transplant.

Reactions: J&L383, YosemiteGrrl and SoDone
Kokonoe

Kokonoe

Worthless
Apr 20, 2023
Thank you all for the replies. I did not realize just how bad it was.

Glad I did not try it.

Reactions: J&L383
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I doubt you could take enough and keep it down to be successful. You'd just end up with liver and kidney damage.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl