• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
I planned to make first attempt two months after (with a car and CO), but last days depression becomes too strong, and looks like I need a backups.
The first is to get drunk and go for a little swim to the nearest lake, but there can be people who can "save" me, even at night.
The seconds is suffocation. Put a plastic bag on my head, tie my legs with a tape, but I absolutely have no idea how to tie hands after I'll put a bag on the head (need to do it VERY fast). My hands are very inept plus I definitely will be drunk to overcome fear, so please give me some advices how could I to do it. Read about the guy who tied his hands with a handcuffs, but nearest sex-shop is in nearby town and I have very limited amount of money, that makes this variant undesirable.

Reactions: dano6533