F

fruitbats

Oct 21, 2019
I feel like I'd be a dick if I didn't work the rest of my two weeks. Even though I'm trying to enjoy the time I have left, I really feel like it'd be really rude to not send in a two weeks and hold to it, and that would still leave me a week of time to do whatever I wanted before my last day. But also my awful bitch of a coworker screwed me out of my Christmas Eve off and the rest of my off days next week (I only get one) so like if I just quit and walked out today I'd have 22 days of me time to see the world and appreciate the things I'll never see again, plus my awful coworker would them have to work all of my days next week. My bosses have been really good to me but this one girl makes working this job so hard.

anyways am I an asshole if I just cbt without quitting my job first?

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'd tell my good bosses that I'm quitting because the co-worker is making me miserable and ask if they really need two whole weeks.

Reactions: Final Escape and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I feel like I'd be a dick if I didn't work the rest of my two weeks. Even though I'm trying to enjoy the time I have left, I really feel like it'd be really rude to not send in a two weeks and hold to it, and that would still leave me a week of time to do whatever I wanted before my last day. But also my awful bitch of a coworker screwed me out of my Christmas Eve off and the rest of my off days next week (I only get one) so like if I just quit and walked out today I'd have 22 days of me time to see the world and appreciate the things I'll never see again, plus my awful coworker would them have to work all of my days next week. My bosses have been really good to me but this one girl makes working this job so hard.

anyways am I an asshole if I just cbt without quitting my job first?
Having had to work at jobs where mean people are able to manipulate the schedule, I would consider leaving without the two weeks notice. I have borderline Personality Disorder, and so this a typical impulse action that I would take.
If your circumstances change and you need a reference from this employer (ctb fails or something), then consider working the two weeks.
I hope that you are comfortable with all the decisions that you will be making.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If you're 100 percent serious about CTB I'd just quit. Spend what little time you have left to yourself. It's not like you'll need the good word for your next job.