• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
So yesterday a guy I was really into ended up just being a player, we were exchanging lovey messages and talking about like "oh we should get married" and just flirting alot, but after some digging I found out he sent stuff like that to alot of other girls. I knew him for over a year and was really hurt when I found this out.
Today, another very close friend of mine who I often talk to and send random stuff to told me that they don't feel anything from talking to me - they recognise that I'm really happy and excited to talk to them but said that they find it empty when they talk to me. I don't get this because I thought we were matching energy. We often talked about how we felt and messaged each other when we were down and often played games and stuff together - but today I lost that friend just because I'm me.
Really in the shitter right now. I don't know what I did wrong.
This week was really fucking shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N, Life_and_Death and dggtscccvfd
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
So yesterday a guy I was really into ended up just being a player, we were exchanging lovey messages and talking about like "oh we should get married" and just flirting alot, but after some digging I found out he sent stuff like that to alot of other girls. I knew him for over a year and was really hurt when I found this out.
Today, another very close friend of mine who I often talk to and send random stuff to told me that they don't feel anything from talking to me - they recognise that I'm really happy and excited to talk to them but said that they find it empty when they talk to me. I don't get this because I thought we were matching energy. We often talked about how we felt and messaged each other when we were down and often played games and stuff together - but today I lost that friend just because I'm me.
Really in the shitter right now. I don't know what I did wrong.
This week was really fucking shit.
By any chance did you meet them here on SS?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
reading what youre going through and your signature. youre free to pm me if you want

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I understand how you feel. I've met a couple of people here who have done the same. Trust comes easy to me so I get hurt a lot
Yeah I'm easy to hurt - but it doesn't help that people go out of their way to do it anyway. Hope you feel better now.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Yeah I'm easy to hurt - but it doesn't help that people go out of their way to do it anyway. Hope you feel better now.
I agree with you 100%. Take care of yourself. You are obviously a good person. I'm sorry this happened to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and chocosyrup