E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
Hello everyone! I've been browsing this form for the past month now, I'm so thankful there's a place like this.

I'm doing the SN method! Just waiting on the SN. Should only be two more weeks!! I have meta prescribed (faked migraine/nausea symptoms with research.) antacids and will test SN.I'm looking forward to this all.

My plan is to kind of just,,
-Take meta (1 x 10g) every 8 hours 48 hours prior to SN ingestion
-Fast 10 hours (barely eat much anyways, so not worried)
- 4 x 10 mg meta, antacids (800mg) 50 minutes prior
-Take SN (20g, 50ml water)
And yeah!! Considered taking laxatives but that could effect the meta? So probably not. If you have any further suggestions etc, please let me know!!

I experienced SI during a last overdose attempt (3800mg Loratadine, didn't know of AE) it was strange. I was confused where the anxiety came from since I knew CTB was what I wanted. (Didn't know of SI) I let it be however unfortunately I'd been sick nothing further happened. I've also since learned it's just SI. A gentle lie of the mind. So should it happen again, I don't mind. A little longer now and all can be well.
It's lovely to meet you all, thank you for having me the short while I'm here. May you find the peace you need at last too.

• Hugs
Reactions: remington203, sadworld, Metalhead and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nice to meet you, I don't think we've spoken yet. You seem really well prepared, and are very positive and exited about the process. I look forward to seeing you in the community over the next couple weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Edenelle and sadworld
Snktag

Snktag

Oct 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Edenelle, publicación: 932467, miembro: 22450"]
¡Hola a todos! He estado navegando en este formulario durante el último mes, estoy muy agradecido de que haya un lugar como este.

¡Estoy haciendo el método SN! Esperando el SN. ¡¡Deberían ser solo dos semanas más !! He meta prescrito (síntomas de migraña / náuseas falsificados con la investigación) antiácidos y probaré SN. Estoy deseando que llegue todo esto.

Mi plan es simplemente,
-Tome meta (1 x 10 g) cada 8 horas 48 horas antes de la ingestión de SN
-Rápido 10 horas (apenas come mucho de todos modos, así que no me preocupa)
- 4 x 10 mg de meta, antiácidos (800 mg) 50 minutos antes
-Tome SN (20g, 50ml de agua)
¡¡Y si!! ¿Consideró tomar laxantes pero eso podría afectar el meta? Probablemente no. Si tiene más sugerencias, etc., ¡hágamelo saber!

Experimenté SI durante un último intento de sobredosis (3800 mg de loratadina, no sabía de AE) fue extraño. Estaba confundido de dónde venía la ansiedad, ya que sabía que CTB era lo que quería. (No sabía de SI) Lo dejé ser, sin embargo, desafortunadamente había estado enfermo, no pasó nada más. Desde entonces también aprendí que es solo SI. Una dulce mentira de la mente. Entonces, si vuelve a suceder, no me importa. Un poco más ahora y todo puede ir bien.
Es un placer conocerlos a todos, gracias por invitarme el poco tiempo que estoy aquí. Que por fin encuentres la paz que necesitas.
[/CITAR]
podrias especificar que significa SN?

Reactions: Edenelle
E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
Nice to meet you, I don't think we've spoken yet. You seem really well prepared, and are very positive and exited about the process. I look forward to seeing you in the community over the next couple weeks.
Lovely to meet you to, I don't think we have ! And yes, hopefully I am haha. And thank you so much, it's been nice too meet you!

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211