LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Sounds good:
Indicator lights show low oil, overload, and CO warning, as well as a ready for use indicator

If the device has a display that warns of too much CO, then the device also produces enough CO.

But since the generator is small, maybe you should sit in the car and direct the exhaust into the car. This increases the concentration much faster

Last edited:
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
I've thought about doing SN and a large dose of my novalog/fast acting insulin. I've heard of successful suicides with insulin so I hope the combo should increase chance of death. It would take about an hour to get low blood sugar and by then I should be passed out for sure. Unless they would react poor together?

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
Sounds good:
Indicator lights show low oil, overload, and CO warning, as well as a ready for use indicator

If the device has a display that warns of too much CO, then the device also produces enough CO.

But since the generator is small, maybe you should sit in the car and direct the exhaust into the car. This increases the concentration much faster

Since I was using this as a Murphy's Law backup, I was thinking of just putting it in the room while I do the exit bag. But, can that cause a fire or other dangers - or just plain not work?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Since I was using this as a Murphy's Law backup, I was thinking of just putting it in the room while I do the exit bag. But, can that cause a fire or other dangers - or just plain not work?
It does not generate any additional dangers if you live alone in the house. But the generator should stand on something non-flammable and heat-resistant. A stone slab, for example.

And you have to put warnings on the door that the room is filled with CO. So that your rescuers do not come in and get CO poisoning

Reactions: Homecoming, CarbonMonoxide and rancho
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I was thinking about shooting myself to the head in the bathtub so even if I wont hit brainstem I will go unconscionsness and drown in bathtub.
Even though gun suicide is considered as most effective I am afraid of becoming vegetable. So headshot + water should be almost 100 % death.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime and LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I was thinking about shooting myself to the head in the bathtub so even if I wont hit brainstem I will go unconscionsness and drown in bathtub.
Even though gun suicide is considered as most effective I am afraid of becoming vegetable. So headshot + water should be almost 100 % death.
With a small caliber, I would never dare shoot myself. Much too insecure.

But with a double-barreled shotgun, the right ammunition and the barrel on your head, you no longer need the water. There will be no more head that can become a vegetable

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming, Marauder and checkouttime
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
With a small caliber, I would never dare shoot myself. Much too insecure.

But with a double-barreled shotgun, the right ammunition and the barrel on your head, you no longer need the water. There will be no more head that can become a vegetable
Unfortunately I cant buy shotgun but I have bought snub nose revolver - 357 magnum (ruger sp101) and that could do the job. But maybe even this caliber isnt powerful enough. I have read several medical reports about self inflicted gunshot to head and some people that "survived" also used 357 mag to ctb. It depends how lucky you are but even thought the chance of survival is pretty low, I have a feeling that I would be the one that survives to live even more miserable life.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
also just for me I tend to put a lot of faith in one method, then have the 2nd as backup.
This is a good strategy, I also have a main method and a backup in case of issues with the first.
I read about someone who used the two acids mixture to make CO,
I have obtained both sulphuric and formic acid plus the requisite items to generate clean CO. Ironically, despite my username, this is my backup method in case SI shows up when I attempt full suspension. If I can't kick the chair, I'll just get into my home-made gas chamber.
And you have to put warnings on the door that the room is filled with CO. So that your rescuers do not come in and get CO poisoning
Another way to lower the risk of damage to others is by using the generator in an enclosed space with little ventilation. I would personally use it in my car with the windows and doors shut. Probably in the woods.

I'd put it on a cement slab to lessen chances of fire. Once the oxygen in the car is used up for combustion the generator goes off automatically, cutting off the CO production. By the time I'm found most of the CO will have dissipated. The only drawback is inhaling the petrol fumes from the generator for a few seconds of consciousness.

Last edited:
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Unfortunately I cant buy shotgun but I have bought snub nose revolver - 357 magnum (ruger sp101) and that could do the job. But maybe even this caliber isnt powerful enough. I have read several medical reports about self inflicted gunshot to head and some people that "survived" also used 357 mag to ctb. It depends how lucky you are but even thought the chance of survival is pretty low, I have a feeling that I would be the one that survives to live even more miserable life.
STOP
At ctb with firearms nothing depends on luck.

If you trust your luck to die in the process, then you are doing something wrong.

You can be unlucky, it is possible. But you have to eliminate the luck factor with good preparation and research. Research into the anatomy of the skull and the brain. Especially of the brain stem.

The brain stem is the object of the desire that it primarily needs to be destroyed because it is responsible for life-sustaining functions.

There is a reason why the shot in the mouth is so effective :wink:

The only drawback is inhaling the petrol fumes from the generator for a few seconds of consciousness.
"for a few seconds of consciousness"

Your acid method may be quick, but with engine exhaust you have to wait a little longer to pass out :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marauder