R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
Somebody (I think jokingly) said I should do cyanide with the bag method. I think cyanide is next to impossible to get.

But, what about having a generator running in the same room where you are using your exit bag. If you knock the bag off, won't the CO kill you instead?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, BeBraveBrother and Meditation guide
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Typically combining methods isn't recommended as more things can go wrong with 2 methods than with one.

• Hugs
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Batstern, overcomingfear and 4 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I recently thought of gun and bridge. Oddly I'm terrified of heights

Reactions: LifeSucks39 and rancho
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm not into combos. Wouldn't do it. Prefer one method.

Reactions: Homecoming and rancho
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Smart combo all the way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, ERASED and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
be secure in the knowledge and possible things that can go wrong with 1 method, it should be all you need. like others have said 2 methods combine both the likelyhood and possible wrongdoings of both
edit: also just for me I tend to put a lot of faith in one method, then have the 2nd as backup. That shouldn't be necessary if the one method is researched enough, it might be dangerous to be expecting a backup to 'to the job'

Last edited:
Reactions: overcomingfear
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
My suggestion with the potassium cyanide was no joke.

You are afraid that you will end up with the exit bag as a vegetable. You can prevent this by swallowing a poison like potassium cyanide.

If everything works as expected, you will be clinically dead before the potassium cyanide starts to work.

If something doesn't work and you become a vegetable, the potassium cyanide will do the job.

You can get cyanide in the darknet.

Reactions: Homecoming, CarbonMonoxide, lex and 3 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I also think 2 methods is a good idea as long as you choose the right 2 methods.

For me it's CO in a tent when the temperature is sub zero. CO will hopefully do it, if not it will just knock me out and hypothermia will do the rest.

Poison would be another good backup plan I think, although I'm not so keen on taking poison, SN, etc.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Spitfire, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
C

CatIsFedUpOfThis

Traumatised and tired
Sep 6, 2020
Reactions: ERASED, CarbonMonoxide, lex and 3 others
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Typically combining methods isn't recommended as more things can go wrong with 2 methods than with one.

It most likely depends on how the two toxics interact with each other.
Anything known about using CO (in the room) and i.e. helium or nitrogen (bag/mask) at the same time ?

(CO of course should only be used if you haven't any other persons next or above or under the room in which you are doing it)

Reactions: rancho
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What about drinking SN in a room of CO?

I read about someone who used the two acids mixture to make CO, and had a robot setup on a timer to mix the two acids after they took some sleeping pills, so the gas would only be released after they were asleep.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: win32, Homecoming, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
It most likely depends on how the two toxics interact with each other.
Anything known about using CO (in the room) and i.e. helium or nitrogen (bag/mask) at the same time ?
CO and helium can be used together without any problems. Helium is a noble gas and inert, it does not react chemically with CO.

The mode of action of helium and CO in the ctb complement each other perfectly and cannot get in each other's way.

Reactions: Spitfire, rancho and LifeSucks39
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Somebody (I think jokingly) said I should do cyanide with the bag method. I think cyanide is next to impossible to get.

But, what about having a generator running in the same room where you are using your exit bag. If you knock the bag off, won't the CO kill you instead?
Don't jump from a bridge, in front of a train, with a rope round your neck.
If the train driver applies brakes you could end up stood there on top of the train after it stops.

Reactions: win32 and Dead beat dad
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
CO and helium can be used together without any problems. Helium is a noble gas and inert, it does not react chemically with CO.

The mode of action of helium and CO in the ctb complement each other perfectly and cannot get in each other's way.
Isn't it (excuse the pun) a bit overkill to try and de-oxygenate yourself using 2 different gaseous methods at the same time?

Kind of like jumping off a skyscraper to land in front of a train?

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020

Any reason why you never really hear of anybody doing this? It sounds like a great plan.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Isn't it (excuse the pun) a bit overkill to try and de-oxygenate yourself using 2 different gaseous methods at the same time?

Kind of like jumping off a skyscraper to land in front of a train?
It is a question of the psyche whether one can trust a single method.

And there is Murphy's law, which makes a hedge appear sensible.
I know very well that with SN I will surely die. But I still can't be sure before I do it. That's why I'm preparing a simple and quick plan B so that I can kill myself if I wake up again. I will wear a loop around my neck and place the wooden stick for the tourniquet next to me.

I've already tried it and only survived by chance, so I know how extremely easy this method works

Reactions: Homecoming and checkouttime
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

Wouldn't cyanide be easier to procure than N? Cyanide is a chemical that has many industrial uses and could be acquired under many different guides, whereas N is used for the purpose of terminating one's life.

Reactions: Homecoming
Joarga

Joarga

Depresión y soledad
Oct 8, 2019
Hi, my method is nitrogen with a scuba mask along with sn, but I read you that I can vomit and fail with nitrogen.
Can I vomit so fast as to FAIL at CTB?
Thank you

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
You can get cyanide in the darknet.
Could cyanide not be purchased through standard commercial channels? It has many uses. I highly doubt it would be available in pill form, but rather in a powder. Once acquired, Derek Humphrey describes how to take it in his book Final Exit.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020

I know very well that with SN I will surely die. But I still can't be sure before I do it. That's why I'm preparing a simple and quick plan B so that I can kill myself if I wake up again. I will wear a loop around my neck and place the wooden stick for the tourniquet next to me.

I've already tried it and only survived by chance, so I know how extremely easy this method works
Here's my suggestion for everyone who can afford it.

(you do all this on top of skyscraper for maximum effect)

1) You get a tent and plan to do it in winter. You go for CO method.
2) You also drink lots of alcohol to increase heat loss.
3) You also strip naked for hypothermia.
4) Then you take SN
5) Then you take N.
6) Just to be sure you use inert gas over head.
7) In addition you make sure that you have weights tied to wrisst and hanging over edge of skyscraper, to the point where you have to use muscles to stop from falling over - once you go night night, over you go to your doom - in case you're not dead already.
8) When you pass out the weights pull you over edge and onto a train track, so that even if 1-7 above haven't killed you, there's still a chance.
9) In case you miss there is a sea or river under train tracks so you can drown, OR you place portable swimming pool under where you might land.
10) If you can also rig up a shotgun blast to head as well, on the way down, then this is the perfect suicide method.

If you survive all of this then you are Connor McCleod of the clan McCleod and you are immortal.

So ya boo sucks to you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: GasMonkey, win32, Homecoming and 5 others
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I have a two car garage. Would it work to do the exit bag in my car - with the door open and a generator running nearby?

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020

I bought a generator just now. Murphy's Law has applied to just about everything in my life, so I figured I better do this.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Hi, my method is nitrogen with a scuba mask along with sn, but I read you that I can vomit and fail with nitrogen.
Can I vomit so fast as to FAIL at CTB?
Thank you
Nitrogen and SN together is a very bad combination.

The chance of vomiting is very high.

With nitrogen you will be unconscious after a few seconds, but by no means dead. It takes a few minutes for your brain to die from lack of oxygen. From then on, it takes at least 10 minutes before breathing and heartbeat stop. If you vomit in these 10 minutes, you don't know what exactly is happening, how the body reacts.

The only thing that is certain is that you are a vegetable when you breathe normal air again
Could cyanide not be purchased through standard commercial channels? It has many uses. I highly doubt it would be available in pill form, but rather in a powder. Once acquired, Derek Humphrey describes how to take it in his book Final Exit.
It is true that potassium cyanide is used quite widely in industry.
But it is a poison and is traded that way, with all the safety regulations that are necessary.

If you don't personally know someone who works with it, it is very difficult to obtain legally
Here's my suggestion for everyone who can afford it.

(you do all this on top of skyscraper for maximum effect)

1) You get a tent and plan to do it in winter. You go for CO method.
2) You also drink lots of alcohol to increase heat loss.
3) You also strip naked for hypothermia.
4) Then you take SN
5) Then you take N.
6) Just to be sure you use inert gas over head.
7) In addition you make sure that you have weights tied to wrisst and hanging over edge of skyscraper, to the point where you have to use muscles to stop from falling over - once you go night night, over you go to your doom - in case you're not dead already.
8) When you pass out the weights pull you over edge and onto a train track, so that even if 1-7 above haven't killed you, there's still a chance.
9) In case you miss there is a sea or river under train tracks so you can drown, OR you place portable swimming pool under where you might land.
10) If you can also rig up a shotgun blast to head as well, on the way down, then this is the perfect suicide method.

If you survive all of this then you are Connor McCleod of the clan McCleod and you are immortal.

So ya boo sucks to you.
Based on Stan's guide, I would call this the "Q guide".

However, the beheading should still be planned. A too long drop also makes the method accessible to Connor MacLeod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming, TheQ22, WearyOfStruggling and 1 other person
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
Nitrogen and SN together is a very bad combination.

The chance of vomiting is very high.

With nitrogen you will be unconscious after a few seconds, but by no means dead. It takes a few minutes for your brain to die from lack of oxygen. From then on, it takes at least 10 minutes before breathing and heartbeat stop. If you vomit in these 10 minutes, you don't know what exactly is happening, how the body reacts.

The only thing that is certain is that you are a vegetable when you breathe normal air again

It is true that potassium cyanide is used quite widely in industry.
But it is a poison and is traded that way, with all the safety regulations that are necessary.

If you don't personally know someone who works with it, it is very difficult to obtain legally

Based on Stan's guide, I would call this the "Q guide".

However, the beheading should still be planned. A too long drop also makes the method accessible to Connor MacLeod.

Do you know if this generator does the job?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I can't tell you because the website doesn't work properly with me. I can't look at the specification with.

The decisive factor is the engine, whether it complies with any air pollution regulations that regulate CO emissions.

If so, it can be difficult to produce enough CO.

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I can't tell you because the website doesn't work properly with me. I can't look at the specification with.

The decisive factor is the engine, whether it complies with any air pollution regulations that regulate CO emissions.

The manual says this: EmissionsThe United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) (and California Air Resources Board (CARB), forengines/equipment certified to California standards)requires that this engine/equipment complies withexhaust and evaporative emissions standards. Locate theemissions compliance decal on the engine to determineapplicable standards. For emissions warranty informa-tion, please reference the included emissions warranty. Itis important to follow the maintenance specifications inthe manual to ensure that the engine complies with theapplicable emissions standards for the duration of theproduct's life.

But, it doesn't have the CO cutout switch.

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020

Some more info from the link:

Craftsman 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator
• Easy Mobility - Built-in-handle, carry with one-hand!
• Steady Power – Our technology makes safe, clean power for your tools and electronics
• Easy Start – Start/Stop/Choke dial makes starting quick and easy
• Capable of running for 10.75 hours at 25% load
• Two 20 Amp, one 12V DC, and one USB 1.5 Amp provides a variety of outlet types and ensures protection from the elements
• Craftsman 2,200-Watt portable generator is a steady power source ideal for camping excursions and outdoor cookouts
• Indicator lights show low oil, overload, and CO warning, as well as a ready for use indicator
• Low-oil shutdown protects the engine from unnecessary damage
• Capable of paralleling two inverters for twice the power
• ECO MODE utilizes less fuel, reducing noise level
50ST/CSA