• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Okay, so after a small hiatus I have gotten 2 ideas, not from this website. 1, I was watching a 4-chan iceberg video because I couldn't fall asleep to pass time, couldn't think of a method, didn't bother to check this website, and had nothing better to do (I promise I'm not a 4-chan degenerate,) and one of the entries was about "Penny Crystals" which was really a trick for people to die of Nitrous Oxide, and it's stupid easy to make. Then the second one is with this wood cleaner I found which is spoiled and out in the open (I still live with my parents.) I wanted to know if either of these methods are semi-high in death chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinkyjester and Pointlesslife
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION

Reactions: dinkyjester
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
hey we're not doctors or scientists here, you've asked about two potential methods which probably none or few of us have even heard of before, let alone tried.

maybe your best bet is to try to do google searches which circumvent the suicide filter, such as "dangers of nitrous oxide whatever" or "poison control wood cleaner". i dont know. good luck.

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023