• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sarosusiel

Sarosusiel

Jun 11, 2023
You need to play one of the souls games. I recommend Dark souls 3 or Elden ring. They will put monstrous obstacles in your way and the feeling overcoming them is massive.

Reactions: feder
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
One really chilled game I love is called Unravel. The animation is beautiful and the whole game has a sort of melancholic undertone. I've played it so much.
The other would be Resident Evil 4. I think it's the best Resident Evil game. I've not played the remake yet though. I love the merchant!

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Oneshot (Very cute, very sad)
Minecraft (do i have to say something?)

Reactions: theslasher
ScribeofSkryre

ScribeofSkryre

Dec 29, 2020
it's difficult to pick between all my favorite videogames like this, but the question posited provides an interesting conundrum for me. the wording of "everyone here should play", meaning it should be at minimum, accessible, but also considerate? i guess this is imparting my own conditions on the question, aiming to find something that anyone here(on this website) could play.

i gotta go with Starcraft 2 as one recommendation for something more complex. it's free, it runs on toasters, and at lowest difficulty is perfectly playable for nearly anyone. the free campaign you get is Wings of Liberty, which has a simple yet elegant storyline. it is decently lengthy, each mission is around half hour or so, with 30 ish missions to play through. some are optional, of course, and some are only playable on a second playthrough with different options, so there's replayability. since it's an RTS(Real Time Strategy), it also has plenty of depth for any wishing to play on higher difficulties or step into the multiplayer.

as for my second recommendation, Cyber Hook is my next one, for something more simplistic. it's cheap(like two bucks when on sale), it runs on toasters, and doesn't demand much of the player. you can cruise through with longer times, going through a relaxing vaporwave fly through. if you're looking for challenge, you can go for really fast times on courses and get a lot of depth out of the game. it's simple and digestible, with hardly any story to speak of. it is short, however, with maybe 6-8 hours of playtime. that doesn't take into account the custom made community courses, or replaying various courses to set faster times.

i think both of these are pretty accessible and easy to pick up and play for nearly anyone. i've had a thoroughly enjoyable time with both.

Last edited:
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I have a couple depending on your preferred platform:

If you have Oculus Quest I'd say: Super Hot (slow mo action fighter, but you control the speed depending on how fast you move), and The Under Presents (impossible to categorize lol but I highly recommend everyone tries it), VR Chat (meet cool and weird people across the world), Half + Half (multiple mini games and it's so wholesome, when you talk it just makes cute animal noises so it's impossible to be toxic and great of you have social anxiety), Echo VR (It's sort of like quidditch from Harry Potter I guess, except your a robot and instead of a ball it's a frisbee and in zero gravity and it's teams of 4v4. The game is sooo fun but the community is so toxic you'll want to end you life lol, kinda like old school Xbox 360 lobbies).

Xbox Exclusive: Friday The 13th (horror game, kinda older with a few glitches but still very very fun and gets your heart racing)

Roblox: Hide and Seek Extreme, Build a Hideout and Fight, Natural Disaster Survival, Sandbox

PS5: I just got a PS5 and I'm still looking for amazing games, but I'm definitely gonna buy Ghost of Tsushima, Watch Dogs Legion, Cyberpunk, as well as Mortal Kombat 1 when it comes out. If you're reading this and want to play PS5 games together lmk :)

Nintendo Switch / Wii / Gamecube: Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros Brawl, never rly got into Genshin Impact

PC: If you want a challenge try "geo guesser". Also, I haven't tried it yet, but SpaceChip on YouTube plays a game called Space Engine where it's like a universe simulator and you are basically "god" lmao.

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Baldur's Gate (enhanced edition ig).
Civilization V or higher.

Reactions: (¥)
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Subnautica & Portal 2, can recommend to everyone.