Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
I'm waiting for The boys and Attack on titan to come out with the next seasons. Probably won't make it that far, since they are coming out in autumn or later, most likely. It'd be pretty tight if I'd get to see them though.

Reactions: BabyYoda, peacefully31425, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I used to live for The Walking Dead every week up until about season 6 when it got ridiculous. I mostly watch tv shows from years ago now because I don't like the new stuff especially the "comedy" I just don't find this generation funny in any way.

Reactions: Green Destiny
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Grew up watching Law and Order so I still enjoy that series.I have compiled an Anime watchlist to keep myself busy as well.

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I just binge anime classics i havent seen and weird obscure or cult classic stuff its all i have anymore

Reactions: BabyYoda
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There aren't any shows that are keeping me alive. There are shows I watch until I finally get the courage. :wink: It's not that I don't like them … I would just be better off dead.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I'm waiting for The boys and Attack on titan to come out with the next seasons. Probably won't make it that far, since they are coming out in autumn or later, most likely. It'd be pretty tight if I'd get to see them though.
I love Tokyo ghoul!

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Mad Men and True Detective are probably my favorite American shows from the past decade. I'd also recommend Madoka Magica if you haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I just finished Bojack Horseman a couple of months ago. I thought it was fantastic; maybe my favourite show of all time. Made me feel less alone. It initially comes off as another "Simpsons/Family Guy" clone but it's actually a show about mental illness and addiction. "It's a show about growing up for grown-ups"

It had a lot of little touches that people who currently suffer from mental illness or addiction would notice. A great example is when one of the characters finally submits to taking medications to regulate her mood. Without explicitly stating it, all the subsequent episodes slowly show her gaining weight which is a VERY common side effect of many anti-depressants/psychotics.

If anyone does decide to watch it just a heads up it does get really dark at times. Everything has consequences and the show shows that you can't escape them.

Reactions: Blu_1 and BlackPoppet
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Those anime with cute anime girls acting cute. Such good vibes

Reactions: TheSoulless
FohPah

FohPah

Student
Dec 7, 2019
Seconding Bojack Horseman. Especially the second-to-last episode. :ohhhh:

• Love
Reactions: the box is empty
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I used to watch Burn Notice until it ended. It was always pretty good.

Now I watch Impractical Jokers just to get a laugh out of them.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
I used to live for The Walking Dead every week up until about season 6 when it got ridiculous. I mostly watch tv shows from years ago now because I don't like the new stuff especially the "comedy" I just don't find this generation funny in any way.

I've been reading the comics and I can't believe they killed off that guy in s06, if I remember correctly. After that I stopped watching it. I should start reading the comics again, but then again I should do many things.

Reactions: mediocre and BlackPoppet
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I hate to admit this but...Neighbours! It's like televisual Prozac :smiling:

Reactions: toomuchtimetodie and BlackPoppet
Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
I've been reading the comics and I can't believe they killed off that guy in s06, if I remember correctly. After that I stopped watching it. I should start reading the comics again, but then again I should do many things.

My bad, it was in season 7 when they killed someone off.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
The last time I watched a show with that kind of interest was... wait... no, it never happened.

But it would be nice if it did.

Are you recommending Neighbours @Underscore ? Better than ssri?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Are you recommending Neighbours @Underscore ? Better than ssri?
Yes, it's always shiny even with a tragic story line. Some of the stories are actually pretty compelling and clever. Some are total dross ofc but yeah, I recommend it. I've been watching it for 30 years.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm also waiting for Attack on Titan. I had to read the manga in advance – the final season will elevate the anime to the heavens. It's fantastic.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
"The Boys" season 1 was lmao great can't wait for season 2 !
Other than that "Curse of oak Island" "Cobra Kai" & "Ghost Adventures" intrigues me a lot : )
"The Boys" season 1 was lmao great can't wait for season 2 !
Other than that "Curse of oak Island" "Cobra Kai" & "Ghost Adventures" intrigues me a lot : )

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Kept telling myself, "okay, you're going to CTB as soon as 'The Outsider' is over." And now it's over. Yet here I am still. :notsure:

I used to watch Burn Notice until it ended.
Oh man I fucking loved that show.

Reactions: Empty Smile