• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Tw for sh mention//

It's literally just turned midnight but I've kind of convinced myself that, because it's my birthday, I could hurt myself. Writing that out is crazy and I feel insane, but maybe people around me will be less disappointed with me if I do it today, of all days? I just can't stop thinking about it.

Is there even a way to hide self harm from a partner? It's ridiculous to even ask. I keep scrambling and picking apart my brain in hopes that there's some way for me to go through with these urges without hurting those around me. I've been thinking of it all day.
I'm pathetic. I really didn't want to make it to 20. I went into this year certain I'd be gone by now- I wish I was entirely alone, so I could be left to self destruct without the guilt. It's so so selfish.
I have to live, but I really dont know how to. I tell people I'm recovering, but I absolutely don't want to. I'm so fucking sick of myself and this stupid impulsive urge.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hajnalka, Praestat_Mori, Nothing87 and 10 others
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Happy birthdey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Okokaykay
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Happy birthday 🎂

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Happy birthday!

I don't know the method of how you SH, but if you are worried about scars, you could use make ups to cover it.

• Hugs
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Happy Birthday! I think we need to come up with a new term to acknowledge someone's birthday without saying happy. But I wish it was a happy birthday for you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Okokaykay, deleted442 and 1 other person
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Birthday greetings

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Okokaykay, deleted442 and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Happy (?) Birthday. I hope it was not too depressing.
It is difficult to leave this life. That you survived an additional year is testimony to that fact.
Best wishes to you!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Okokaykay and deleted442
HeartSayako

HeartSayako

Jvnko
Oct 17, 2023
Tw for sh mention//

It's literally just turned midnight but I've kind of convinced myself that, because it's my birthday, I could hurt myself. Writing that out is crazy and I feel insane, but maybe people around me will be less disappointed with me if I do it today, of all days? I just can't stop thinking about it.

Is there even a way to hide self harm from a partner? It's ridiculous to even ask. I keep scrambling and picking apart my brain in hopes that there's some way for me to go through with these urges without hurting those around me. I've been thinking of it all day.
I'm pathetic. I really didn't want to make it to 20. I went into this year certain I'd be gone by now- I wish I was entirely alone, so I could be left to self destruct without the guilt. It's so so selfish.
I have to live, but I really dont know how to. I tell people I'm recovering, but I absolutely don't want to. I'm so fucking sick of myself and this stupid impulsive urge.
Happy Birthday to you. I'm turning 23 today on the same day XD

• Hugs
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Happy Birthday Love GIF by yvoscholz

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy birthday ❤️

abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
Happy belated birthday. I understand how you feel, my birthday was last month and i harmed a few hours into it. Please know that the urges and those actions towards yourself don't define you, it is okay to have urges, and that you are important to those around you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Okokaykay and deleted442
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
Best wishes for your birthday. I'm sorry you feel this way. I do too. I've never understood the word happy. I have tried but it just doesn't compute.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Solaris7

Solaris7

May 14, 2024
Happy birthday!

• Hugs
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Happy Birthday to you. I'm turning 23 today on the same day XD
omg! happy birthday!!
Happy belated birthday. I understand how you feel, my birthday was last month and i harmed a few hours into it. Please know that the urges and those actions towards yourself don't define you, it is okay to have urges, and that you are important to those around you
haha its still my bday! but it's relieving to know im not the only one- birthdays have always been so tough. i hope youre doing okay now

• Love
Reactions: HeartSayako and Praestat_Mori
Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
greetings to your birthday! 🎂♥️

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!