F

fficiallyjawshh

Sep 14, 2019
I never wanted to make it to 21 . Yet here I am with my friends and family to remind me . They know I don't like my birthday they just don't know why . I'm such a failure of a human being and an disappointment to everyone around me . Though they wouldn't say it, I know there's truth in it . Hoping on ending it soon bc the level of depression that hit when the clock hit 12 was insane . This day is as dreadful and sad as I had imagined it to be .

This is honestly pointless for me to type but just in the off chance my family sees it once I've passed then why not .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: billyoudont, Livinginhell, highlyvolatile and 6 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I am so sorry it's not everything you want
it to be.
Juxt in case I want to say

Scooby dooby Doo happy birthday to you

Reactions: moonsafari and fficiallyjawshh
F

fficiallyjawshh

Sep 14, 2019
I am so sorry it's not everything you want
it to be.
Juxt in case I want to say

Scooby dooby Doo happy birthday to you
I forgot that people would potentially wish my happy birthday whoops, thanks so much though haha

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I forgot that people would potentially wish my happy birthday whoops, thanks so much though haha

Well then....

FUCK YOUR BIRTHDAY! FUCK THAT FUCKING SHIT!

:heart:

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Same age i started to get suicidal...
Almost 2 years ago.

Reactions: fficiallyjawshh
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I never wanted to make it to 21 . Yet here I am with my friends and family to remind me . They know I don't like my birthday they just don't know why . I'm such a failure of a human being and an disappointment to everyone around me . Though they wouldn't say it, I know there's truth in it . Hoping on ending it soon bc the level of depression that hit when the clock hit 12 was insane . This day is as dreadful and sad as I had imagined it to be .

This is honestly pointless for me to type but just in the off chance my family sees it once I've passed then why not .

maybe its better to leave a note to your family.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Xf2lcgD

Birthdays are tough for me too. They haven't been pleasant for a few years now, just reminders of how little I've grown over the last 12 months. It's suffocating.

But I still hope this perfectly normal and mundane day turns out alright for you. :heart:

Forgiveme

Forgiveme

Please
Mar 9, 2020
Well, i have only 3 months till i (hopefully won't) turn 21. I was also thinking about ctbing on my birthday but i would rather be dead sooner❤️ Anyway, so sorry for you that you made it to year that you didn't want to...

F

fficiallyjawshh

Sep 14, 2019
Thanks a ton. It's no ones fault but my own which sucks but I hope I actually go
Well then....

FUCK YOUR BIRTHDAY! FUCK THAT FUCKING SHIT!

:heart:
Well, i have only 3 months till i (hopefully won't) turn 21. I was also thinking about ctbing on my birthday but i would rather be dead sooner❤ Anyway, so sorry for you that you made it to year that you didn't want to...
Throu
maybe its better to leave a note to your family.
Thinking about it tbh . I dunno . I wish I wasn't an over thinker . I'm overthinking shit even when I'm planning my death, it's exhausting .
View attachment 31006

Birthdays are tough for me too. They haven't been pleasant for a few years now, just reminders of how little I've grown over the last 12 months. It's suffocating.

But I still hope this perfectly normal and mundane day turns out alright for you. :heart:
The picture made me smile haha . But I agree exactly . How little I've grown and how it's a reminder that I've essentially made no progress . It's sad .
Well, i have only 3 months till i (hopefully won't) turn 21. I was also thinking about ctbing on my birthday but i would rather be dead sooner❤ Anyway, so sorry for you that you made it to year that you didn't want to...
Good luck my love on whatever you decide . Before, on or after your birthday . Make sure you don't die sad <3
Same age i started to get suicidal...
Almost 2 years ago.
How do you hold up nowadays ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nerve
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Happy birthday even though it's not very happy. I know how you feel though. I would've loved to ctb on my 21st. Turning 22 this year.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you could have a Happy Birthday.:hug:

F

fficiallyjawshh

Sep 14, 2019
Happy birthday even though it's not very happy. I know how you feel though. I would've loved to ctb on my 21st. Turning 22 this year.
Your still on the website so do you plan on ctb on your 22nd ?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Your still on the website so do you plan on ctb on your 22nd ?
I'd love to, but there are obstacles in my way. My fear of there being a hell after I die and my parents reaction to my death