Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
FUCK!

How are yall doing? In some places it's Christmas Eve and some places it's Christmas Day. It's Christmas Eve where I am. I hate the holidays. They make me so sad and ready to CTB. My fam is playing Christmas music daily and I want to scream. I don't know where I'd be without the SS fam during this time. How are you all feeling? I care and want to hear from yall. Hugs & Hugs! :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, BitterlyAlive_, MiserableBastard1995 and 15 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
No Xmas celebrations here. Phew.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, BitterlyAlive_, botanormal and 3 others
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
You should fuck God or Jesus Christmas. I didn't think anything wrong on the music itself. So weird, not a lot people complaining the God or Jesus Christ.

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Christmas is the saddest time, when being alone...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, Myforevercharlie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
You should fuck God or Jesus Christmas. I didn't think anything wrong on the music itself. So weird, not a lot people complaining the God or Jesus Christ.
I'm so sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you maybe say this a different way?

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Bigpink, botanormal and 3 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Christmas is the saddest time, when being alone...
Are you alone right now? I'm not technically alone in the house but I still feel alone.
Covid restrictions so can't have people gathering. So it's just me and my partner and we don't give a shit about Xmas anyway.
Got it! I am just with my immediate fam who I have been quarantining with. You guys over there pretending it's not Christmas and having fun without me? lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, Ghost2211 and sadworld
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The amount of Christmas music playing everywhere gets annoying. My ex used to insist on playing it non stop in the car as well. Now I don't have to hear it unless I go to the store since the kids aren't into it either. Blissful lack of Christmas music.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, demuic, awfullife and 6 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Are you alone right now? I'm not technically alone in the house but I still feel alone.
I was alone all day, my parents are sleeping right now, so yes. I am alone

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, botanormal, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, botanormal, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I just used to tune in to Radio Wales. Same Christmas songs but in Welsh so I couldn't understand them. Many a fast motorway trip on Christmas morning listening to Radio Cymru.

Reactions: botanormal, sufferingalways, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 1 other person
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
The amount of Christmas music playing everywhere gets annoying. My ex used to insist on playing it non stop in the car as well. Now I don't have to hear it unless I go to the store since the kids aren't into it either. Blissful lack of Christmas music.
you are so lucky that you can get away from it! the kids don't like christmas music? what are you doing tonight?

my dad just turned the music down so i went downstairs to join everyone for a sec. and guess what this man just to me i need to get dressed for the family zoom tonight. how about....no?! im going right back upstairs. that's what I get for trying to be social.
I was alone all day, my parents are sleeping right now, so yes. I am alone
we are with you! what are you doing?
I just used to tune in to Radio Wales. Same Christmas songs but in Welsh so I couldn't understand them. Many a fast motorway trip on Christmas morning listening to Radio Cymru.
What is Radio Cymru? I am in the US so I am not sure!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
you are so lucky that you can get away from it! the kids don't like christmas music? what are you doing tonight?

my dad just turned the music down so i went downstairs to join everyone for a sec. and guess what this man just to me i need to get dressed for the family zoom tonight. how about....no?! im going right back upstairs. that's what I get for trying to be social.
Why bother making you get dressed up for zoom? Tell him to be happy you're wearing pants.

I'm cooking a ham and opening a bottle of sparkling apple cider for the kids. We will chill and watch movies and eat a huge tin of Christmas popcorn. My eldest is super happy, and the younger two don't really get what's going on. I won't have them tomorrow, so making the most of today.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Miss_Takes, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 1 other person
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
1/2 way through Xmas day here and I am alone and in need of a different distraction from SS for a while. I turn on the TV but there is only schmaltzy cheesey Xmas crap on .... i know Im older than many here but I actually miss the big epic religious movies rammed down my throat in childhood Xmas past. Not the content as such but the spectacle.
I simply can not do another family friendly sanitized tale of merrified 'kindness'.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, Ghost2211, botanormal and 1 other person
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Why bother making you get dressed up for zoom? Tell him to be happy you're wearing pants.

I'm cooking a ham and opening a bottle of sparkling apple cider for the kids. We will chill and watch movies and eat a huge tin of Christmas popcorn. My eldest is super happy, and the younger two don't really get what's going on. I won't have them tomorrow, so making the most of today.
rosey, you made me laugh out loud for real! BE GLAD I HAVE PANTS ON BITCH!

Yummy ham! Sound like you are going to have a cute night with the kiddos! You excited to have a break tomorrow?

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and botanormal
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I'm going to listen to some Joy Division Xmas Day

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Teal_Blue_Dreams, Pookie and 2 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
For the last month, my work has been playing Christmas music all day
But this year they've added a little kid called Tom saying stuff like I'm going to throw a snowball at my Mum. I get very annoyed whenever I hear it.
I've requested no Christmas music, which my Mum understands, but my Dad is winding me up about saying one more day would not hurt.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Miss_Takes, Ghost2211 and 2 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Finally somebody said it! The constant stream of Christmas music is so jarring, my mum plays it non-stop all day, I have to turn my headphones up excruciatingly loud just to block it all out. I could avoid it mostly today, but no doubt on Christmas day tomorrow I'll have to endure it, so please wish me luck! I'm sorry you're in a similar position, here's hoping tomorrow goes by okay for you too. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Bigpink, Miss_Takes and 2 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
1/2 way through Xmas day here and I am alone and in need of a different distraction from SS for a while. I turn on the TV but there is only schmaltzy cheesey Xmas crap on .... i know Im older than many here but I actually miss the big epic religious movies rammed down my throat in childhood Xmas past. Not the content as such but the spectacle.
I simply can not do another family friendly sanitized tale of merrified 'kindness'.
Haha! I love that you miss that shit. I think that I am older than most as well. Are you alone now by choice?
It's local Radio Wales, you won't get it. Same songs, all in Welsh. Refreshing.
Gotcha! Do many people speak Welsh these days?
Finally somebody said it! The constant stream of Christmas music is so jarring, my mum plays it non-stop all day, I have to turn my headphones up excruciatingly loud just to block it all out. I could avoid it mostly today, but no doubt on Christmas day tomorrow I'll have to endure it, so please wish me luck! I'm sorry you're in a similar position, here's hoping tomorrow goes by okay for you too. :hug:
Good luck sister! It would be nice if I could just sleep the days away but the forced merriment prevents such sweet escape. Also, please make me stop eating. Thanks thanks thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Miss_Takes and botanormal
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Haha! I love that you miss that shit. I think that I am older than most as well. Are you alone now by choice?
Lol

Crisis averted .... i have found penguins drifting almost silently (except for penguin noises) on an iceberg.

Alone partially by choice and partially because the 2 people I would love to be with are both out of my life currently ... a sad but true fact and unlikely to change ... and good for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, botanormal and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
rosey, you made me laugh out loud for real! BE GLAD I HAVE PANTS ON BITCH!

Yummy ham! Sound like you are going to have a cute night with the kiddos! You excited to have a break tomorrow?
Nope, it's not a break when they go to their dad. It's lonely, but I'll get stoned and come here lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes, botanormal and Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Crisis averted .... i have found penguins drifting almost silently (except for penguin noises) on an iceberg.
haha! send link pls!
Alone partially by choice and partially because the 2 people I would love to be with are both out of my life currently ... a sad but true fact and unlikely to change ... and good for them.
damn. im sorry love.
damn. im sorry love.
Nope, it's not a break when they go to their dad. It's lonely, but I'll get stoned and come here lol
gotcha. i'll smoke one w you tomorrow!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Good luck sister! It would be nice if I could just sleep the days away but the forced merriment prevents such sweet escape. Also, please make me stop eating. Thanks thanks thanks.
Aww, being forced to celebrate when you're feeling so low can be so difficult, I really feel you. I hope you can find a little escape tomorrow, whatever it is you need, even if that means eating to your heart's content. Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day of forced merriment! ;-;:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, Ghost2211, Miss_Takes and 1 other person