BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Riley one night over a year ago I was wakened at 1am by 2 uniformed police who claimed that I had been on a chat site that very night, threatening to kill myself. Big surprise to me. I did not have a computer at the time. Never did find out who the idiot was who made such a ridiculous claim, and the cops were so surprised at my demeanour, they rechecked the address on my door, checked my ID, apologized profusely and left. I still get chills when I bring back that memory. My son and I did not sleep that night. It reminded of the late night knock on the door when people are whisked away without any right of redress. Bloody frightening. Other than a deep chill I became compelled to look for sites like this one, and voila, here we are. Silver lining to every cloud. Hang in hon. You are the important one, no one else. Oh, and if the authorities want to waist resources they can go right ahead...
Gestapo time!

R

Rising Phoenix

Nov 2, 2019
So i have a venting blog, and tumblr has a large community for people with my mental issues (BPD, OCD, Bipolar, C-PTSD) I posted about a rape flashback and explaimed how i wish he had killed me like he said he would. And its my vent blog for years, so like, 5,800+ posts about suicide, depression and self harm.

Then, tonight i get this email. and 10 minutes later, the police are walking themselves into my house. They even straight up said "You have been making some concerning posts on tumblr this evening and we were notified" I told them in no minced words to fuck off and stay the hell away from my house. the police in this city are extremely abusive and transphobic, and i wasnt dressed when they came in.
Fuck'em

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
So i have a venting blog, and tumblr has a large community for people with my mental issues (BPD, OCD, Bipolar, C-PTSD) I posted about a rape flashback and explaimed how i wish he had killed me like he said he would. And its my vent blog for years, so like, 5,800+ posts about suicide, depression and self harm.

Then, tonight i get this email. and 10 minutes later, the police are walking themselves into my house. They even straight up said "You have been making some concerning posts on tumblr this evening and we were notified" I told them in no minced words to fuck off and stay the hell away from my house. the police in this city are extremely abusive and transphobic, and i wasnt dressed when they came in.

How on earth did they get your address?

Do you use a VPN?!

I would completely delete the account, and then if you want to at some point later, create an entirely new name, etc.

Last edited:
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
How on earth did they get your address?

Do you use a VPN?!
She is gone now. No longer alive. Unable to answer your questions anymore. May she rest in peace. :'(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Neville1 and purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
:'(

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Tumblr was a whole other era of life back in the day. I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's so hard to trust people. Thank goodnsss for wonderful communities such as this one

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Some of the do gooders are forced to, by law. Apparently anyone who works as a medical professional, with the vulnerable, or is a teacher, firefighter, mental health professional can lose license to practise if they fail to report a known suicidal person to the authorities (in some countries). So let's not blame people for doing their job.

I've learnt to zip up if I really want to off myself.
I blame the laws and those who keep them in place. It doesn't help wanting to do it, when you know you'll just be locked up if you try and talk, by those who supposedly want to help. As if suicidal people don't feel trapped, and without options already, they further lose their rights, freedom, and privacy.